taultunleashed logoFree Monthly Membership Contest - May 2011 : Contests & Prizes - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 50 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
blue large dot

Free Monthly Membership Contest - May 2011 : Contests & Prizes - Page 2

Posted: May 7th, 2011, 7:40 am
 
benji068

Total Posts: 39
Joined: May 20th, 2006, 12:27 pm
benji068's Reps: 1
User avatar
premium
:)


Posted: May 8th, 2011, 2:47 pm
 
Tault_admin

Total Posts: 30086
Joined: November 9th, 2002, 9:57 am
Tault_admin's Reps: 1440
User avatar
administrator
Mod in Training
Keep up the good suggestions everyone :)


Posted: May 9th, 2011, 2:16 am
 
johnwill

Total Posts: 1
Joined: May 9th, 2011, 1:45 am
johnwill's Reps: 1
User avatar
i would really like to go premium but as i cant see whts ther behind the curtains i dont want to go for premium blindly n spend $24 for nothing.
im here for 9Dragons G1 version but as i cant see whats ther under 9dragons section as most of stuff is hidden for free users and stuff available for free is for noobs... :(


Posted: May 9th, 2011, 7:52 am
 
r04r

Total Posts: 394
Joined: January 17th, 2009, 12:33 pm
r04r's Reps: 9
User avatar
premium
Now you ask me about TU bucks, have you ever been so far even as decided to use go want to look more like? Well, you've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.


Posted: May 9th, 2011, 8:00 am
 
Tault_admin

Total Posts: 30086
Joined: November 9th, 2002, 9:57 am
Tault_admin's Reps: 1440
User avatar
administrator
Mod in Training
roar that made no sense im so confused lol


Posted: May 9th, 2011, 8:52 am
 
r04r

Total Posts: 394
Joined: January 17th, 2009, 12:33 pm
r04r's Reps: 9
User avatar
premium
Just posting in this thread :P


Posted: May 9th, 2011, 10:02 am
 
Tault_admin

Total Posts: 30086
Joined: November 9th, 2002, 9:57 am
Tault_admin's Reps: 1440
User avatar
administrator
Mod in Training
Well played. Well played indeed ha.


Posted: May 9th, 2011, 1:53 pm
 
fuckubitch

Total Posts: 3
Joined: October 2nd, 2007, 2:56 pm
fuckubitch's Reps: 1
User avatar
Great idea to help the website!


Posted: May 9th, 2011, 8:45 pm
 
sansai1939

Total Posts: 8
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 10:29 pm
sansai1939's Reps: 3
User avatar
r04r wrote:
Now you ask me about TU bucks, have you ever been so far even as decided to use go want to look more like? Well, you've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

Lol Man did you roll this words thru a grinder,cause makes no sense whatever you tried to say got lost somewhere on the stairs of "Ivory Tower" between the 2nd and 13th floor, trying to get Baium....
Could have said: "GO FOR IT !!!"


Posted: May 10th, 2011, 5:35 am
 
r04r

Total Posts: 394
Joined: January 17th, 2009, 12:33 pm
r04r's Reps: 9
User avatar
premium
sansai1939 wrote:
r04r wrote:
Now you ask me about TU bucks, have you ever been so far even as decided to use go want to look more like? Well, you've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

Lol Man did you roll this words thru a grinder,cause makes no sense whatever you tried to say got lost somewhere on the stairs of "Ivory Tower" between the 2nd and 13th floor, trying to get Baium....
Could have said: "GO FOR IT !!!"


That was the point, to put up something entertaining instead of just 'in' :)


Posted: May 10th, 2011, 9:11 am
 
Tault_admin

Total Posts: 30086
Joined: November 9th, 2002, 9:57 am
Tault_admin's Reps: 1440
User avatar
administrator
Mod in Training
I tried so hard to figure it out drove me insane lol.


Posted: May 10th, 2011, 12:54 pm
 
spesialis321

Total Posts: 1
Joined: February 14th, 2011, 11:44 am
spesialis321's Reps: 1
User avatar
thanks


Posted: May 10th, 2011, 1:05 pm
 
samnambulas

Total Posts: 1
Location: Earth
Joined: May 10th, 2011, 9:33 am
samnambulas's Reps: 1
User avatar
Thank you very much for this opportunity 8)


Posted: May 11th, 2011, 7:24 am
 
r04r

Total Posts: 394
Joined: January 17th, 2009, 12:33 pm
r04r's Reps: 9
User avatar
premium
Tault_admin wrote:
I tried so hard to figure it out drove me insane lol.


You mean you weren't already? :wink:


Posted: May 11th, 2011, 8:49 am
 
Tault_admin

Total Posts: 30086
Joined: November 9th, 2002, 9:57 am
Tault_admin's Reps: 1440
User avatar
administrator
Mod in Training
Well im only partially crazy


Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Popular Sections
SWTOR Cheats
Guild Wars 2 Cheats
Guild Wars 2 Hacks
Guild Wars 2 Bots
Diablo 3 Cheats
Guild Wars 2 Mods

Popular Sections
WoW Cataclysm Cheats & Exploits
WoW Cataclysm Hacks & Bots
Star Wars The Old Republic Cheats
SWTOR Mods
Torchlight 2 Cheats
SWTOR Space Mission Bots
Site Nav and RSS
RSS Feed of Contests & Prizes RSS Feed 
Sitemap of Contests & Prizes Sitemap 
SitemapIndex SitemapIndex
RSS Feed RSS Feed
Channel list Channel list
left bottom corner Site and Contents Copyright 2001-2012 All Rights Reserved TaultUnleashed.com bottom corner
top left
top right
createaccount
Username:   Password:   Remember Me?