taultunleashed logoMid May 2011 Contest - Free Membership And More : Contests & Prizes - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 30 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
blue large dot

Mid May 2011 Contest - Free Membership And More : Contests & Prizes - Page 2

Posted: May 28th, 2011, 8:49 am

eikooc

Total Posts: 5
eikooc's Reps: 1
Question 1 - Which is more important to you in a game if you use one. A leveling bot, a speed hack, a leveling bot, or a radar hack? Please include why and how often you would use them.
I would rather use a radar hack or a speed hack. Not much for a leveling bot, but if something needs foraged like in WoW or SWG kinda the mines in WoW and the /forage in SWG then a bot for that would be nice because it's boring.

Question 2 - How often do you use the quick nav for games. So you are on the rift page and you can use the rift quick nav at the top to get around quicker.
I don't really use it.

Question 3 - Do you buy or sell gold?
No, but if I could see a profit in selling it I would

Posted: May 28th, 2011, 2:45 pm

alan376

Total Posts: 25
alan376's Reps: 1
Question 1 - Which is more important to you in a game if you use one. A leveling bot, a speed hack, a leveling bot, or a radar hack? Please include why and how often you would use them. radar hack that way you don't always have to look behind your back to level up in darkfall,also can be very useful for pvp

Question 2 - How often do you use the quick nav for games. So you are on the rift page and you can use the rift quick nav at the top to get around quicker.almost never use it

Question 3 - Do you buy or sell gold? i have never bought or sold gold and probably never will

Posted: June 1st, 2011, 7:31 am

hokuto78

Total Posts: 426
hokuto78's Reps: 441
premium
Question 1 - Leveling Bot and Radar
Question 2 - I don't
Question 3 - I have bought and sold in game currencies

Posted: June 3rd, 2011, 5:28 am

marvin2422

Total Posts: 3
marvin2422's Reps: 1
1. Depends on the game. Everybody I know who still plays UO uses the skill gain bots.
2. Sometimes
3. Not exactly. I have bought items for Ultima Online on eBay before they stopped allowing us to buy and sell items for real money, way back in like 2002.

Posted: June 4th, 2011, 6:10 pm

snop352002

Total Posts: 2
snop352002's Reps: 2
i dont see nothing

Posted: June 10th, 2011, 7:43 am

prod1gy

Total Posts: 1
prod1gy's Reps: 1
Question 1 - A bit of everything i think. Most usefull is a farmbot/grindbot. Start it in the night and the next day after work ; surprice surprice =)
Question 2 - Not long here, but i use it every time i log in...
Question 3 - No i don't do this bevore

And btw, sry for bad english *hust*

Posted: June 10th, 2011, 2:49 pm

brunosla

brunosla's Reps: 1
Question 1- I'm my opinion a levelling bot(wich is also used for farm most of the time) is the most needed for any free to play mmo, for they tend to consume far more time with levelling(to force you buying their double exp items and stuff)
Question 2-I find it barely useful for i use it only when i enter the forum.
Question 3-I usually buy game currencies and i sold wow currencies a year or so ago

Posted: June 11th, 2011, 10:07 am

tylo3902

tylo3902's Reps: 1
=D

Posted: June 22nd, 2011, 8:31 am

turbocad

turbocad's Reps: 1
Question 1 : lvl boot, and sometimes i use a optional
Question 2 : i use quick nav... is a big help
Question 3 : dont buy /dont sell... Is one of the most important thinks in the gama.. believer or not

Posted: June 29th, 2011, 8:50 am

bysky31

bysky31's Reps: 1
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Posted: July 2nd, 2011, 10:38 pm

barcode64588

Total Posts: 2
barcode64588's Reps: 13
I think a bot that does all of those would be obviously more useful, but with my skill in game, i think i would benefit mostly from radar, generally speaking ingame currency is what makes it fun for me, the alternate reality of being rich when i can't in the real world is the ultimate fun....

i use quiknav for multiple games for multiple sites so that i have the information i need in the most efficient and direct manner.

I have bought, and have sold. the price for selling doesn't deem worth my time any longer. And sometimes as far as buying, the question comes up, "how much is your time worth" which generally pertains to the same reason any one of us are registered members to sites like this here :) how much is our time worth. If the gold is cheap and reliable, ill buy it with no guilt, knowing that i can spend my time in more efficient manners.

Also! Hi im Erick... im new to the site. :) if i find a more appropriate forum to post my introduction in i will do so there as well. but essentially ive been playing MMOS since Anarchy Online, and seeking exploits in every one of them :) ive been playing world of warcraft lately, on a legit level for the most part as my account was more dear to me than the banhammer... but i no longer have that appreciation that i once had, now its time to exploit....

Posted: May 28th, 2012, 9:48 pm

nightz9

nightz9's Reps: 76
Hello all, I'm new to the forums. Here are my questions.

Question 1 (Answer) - A lving bot is more important for me to use, because I want to play the game as if levels didn't matter, where I would have every item available to me up to the max level as long as I obtain it on my own, without a bot grinding can get repetitive and boring also it takes too much time which I do not really have.

Question 2 (Answer) - I use the quick nav all of the time, easier for me.

Question 3 (Answer) - I like to earn my gold like I earn RL money, why would I buy a dollar? Why would I sell a dollar? I play ff14 for entertainment not profit so I like to keep every piece of gold I can to get certain in game items.

Posted: May 29th, 2012, 6:34 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 30086
Tault_admin's Reps: 1440
administrator
Mod in Training
Ha nightz wrong contest. Check the year haha. Locking this one.

Posted: April 8th, 2016, 7:49 am

lauleeth

lauleeth's Reps: 0
1. I play EQ2, a leveling bot for crafting is important in the game because it's tedious work, and at lv90 you get a goblin that harvests for you, so you with multiple free accounts you can have loads of materials in just 2 hours.

2. I use it regularly.

3. No.

Posted: September 2nd, 2016, 1:03 pm

the_technician

Total Posts: 31
the_technician's Reps: 0
I still have yet to hear from an Admin or Moderator. I guess it was indeed a waste of money to join the site. BUYER BEWARE!! I would gladly remove this post if I were to ever see a glimmer of hope that someone would grant me the access to MMOViper that was guaranteed with my sub on this site. Guess another sucker bit the money apple.

DON'T LET THEM FOOL YOU, THIS IS NOT A GOOD SITE TO JOIN!!!

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online