taultunleashed logoMid May 2011 Contest - Free Membership And More : Contests & Prizes
newtopic  postreply
 [ 30 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

Mid May 2011 Contest - Free Membership And More : Contests & Prizes

Posted: May 16th, 2011, 9:14 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 30086
Tault_admin's Reps: 1440
administrator
Mod in Training
Question 1 - Which is more important to you in a game if you use one. A leveling bot, a speed hack, a leveling bot, or a radar hack? Please include why and how often you would use them.
Question 2 - How often do you use the quick nav for games. So you are on the rift page and you can use the rift quick nav at the top to get around quicker.
Question 3 - Do you buy or sell gold?
Contest End Date - May 30th
Contest Availability - All regular and premium members (So everyone)
Contest Rules - Just reply with anything to this thread, HOWEVER you can get a double vote if you answer one of the question at the top of this post (or all if you are bored).
Premium Members Prize - Free 1000 TU bucks[/size]
Regular Members Prize - Free Month Of Premium[/size]

As always too you can get premium through multiple ways. Read more here if you are curious.

http://www.taultunleashed.com/announces ... 80714.html

Posted: May 16th, 2011, 12:18 pm

r04r

Total Posts: 394
r04r's Reps: 9
premium
Question 1
Depends on the type of game and the gameplay, and on how long I've been playing. If I just start out a speed hack would be good, after that when getting the first characters up to max a leveling bot would be good. Never really used a radar hack much so I can't judge on that.
If having to choose one, speed hack.

Question 2
Quite often

Question 3
No, but I might sell if there was a way to do so reliably without receiving banhammer. I'd never buy, nor would I buy accounts.

Posted: May 16th, 2011, 1:07 pm

jorgos9

Total Posts: 1
jorgos9's Reps: 1
Question 1

Depends of Gameplay and the Tactics i use. When i get frustrated by my lvl and some random PVP N00BS. I chose Leveling bot. That will be my answer :)

Question 2

Well i use always quick nav. Its less then 1 sec use... Pretty Handful.

Question 3
Depends on the Question;

In Real: No, i why should i sell or buy Gold. Its useless.
In Game: In my games you cant buy Gold. Maby trough Paypal but i never do it. Most of the Times i just give some gold/money to some lvl 4 noobs.

Posted: May 16th, 2011, 7:42 pm

sansai1939

Total Posts: 8
sansai1939's Reps: 3
1. I play mostly lineage 2 and I like to use radar at all times,such useful programs like uopilot for second window. Well sadly the admins cut the drop of Life stones close to impossible, so I started to use a bot,though I was thinking before the bot takes all of the interest towards the game,now things changed. I Get Life Stones and try to get LS Buff ;) So i'm here for good programs for LA2 and I'm very interested in OE stuff.
2. I surf the forum only from quick nav , I'm sure smbd spend their time writing the code for that... so with all respect its a good job done well )
3. Never bought anything for real money, as about game... I always find people who don't have money and give them the drop from my bots, which is useless to me anyway, and some people really appreciate that a lot, and I remember myself in such moments...which is PRICELESS, no money can buy those feelings.

Posted: May 18th, 2011, 1:59 am

disasterpiece

Total Posts: 8
disasterpiece's Reps: 1
Question 1:
I play Rising Force Online, a pretty old game, a classic one, a leveling bot doesn't actually exist in the game, nor the radar hack, so most likely i would use a speed hack, as its much more better than a bot hack, that is APPLIED on Rising force online alone since bot doesnt actually exist, so might as well use speed hack.

Question 2:
yeah i use it often.

Question 3:
[Gold is one of the currency on our game, thus it cannot be sold. and i wont.]

sorry i've misread it lol, NO I WONT TRADE MY GOLD :)

Last edited by disasterpiece on May 22nd, 2011, 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: May 18th, 2011, 10:42 am

dinin991

dinin991's Reps: 1

Sell it when its possible. However scams are way to frequent.

Posted: May 19th, 2011, 3:36 am

r04r

Total Posts: 394
r04r's Reps: 9
premium
disasterpiece wrote:
Question 1:
Gold is one of the currency on our game, thus it cannot be sold. and i wont.

With gold selling he means selling/buying in-game currency for real life currency.

Posted: May 19th, 2011, 7:23 am

kinomar

Total Posts: 6
kinomar's Reps: 3
Question 1 - Which is more important to you in a game if you use one. A leveling bot, a speed hack, a leveling bot, or a radar hack? Please include why and how often you would use them.

A:leveling bot, id run it 24/ 7 with lotro its free account why not..
speed hack when im playing so maybe 2 hrs a day .
radar well in lotro not sure mobs spawn kinda same place all time.. so prolly not too much.

Question 2 - How often do you use the quick nav for games. So you are on the rift page and you can use the rift quick nav at the top to get around quicker.

A:if this is like EQ warp or /zone commands hell i didnt play eq less i could use em .. id prolly use all tiem in lotro if i found em.

A:for eq i did but mostly just to guys who needed some and i knew em from game wives didnt let em play regularly but not like when out set a website up and sold ..

Posted: May 19th, 2011, 11:16 pm

nixford

Total Posts: 2
nixford's Reps: 1
Question 1 : lvl boot
Question 2 : i use quick nav
Question 3 : dont buy /dont sell

Posted: May 22nd, 2011, 11:31 pm

canadian83

Total Posts: 5
canadian83's Reps: 1
Question 1 - A leveling bot, but havent used one since vanguard and only for crafting when I would goto bed.

Question 2 - All the time, super useful.

Question 3 - Not for a while now

Posted: May 23rd, 2011, 12:26 am

showstage

showstage's Reps: 1
Question 1 - Leveling bot, depending on which game i play as because some game are hard to level up like (Hero Online) so i intend to get lazy and find and use bot to level up though i will enjoy the game after i get on certain level

Question 2 - I don't really use them.

Question 3 - Depend, sometime i do sell gold if i have a lot of them(probably will sell them for real life money maybe to friend or online player which lives the same country as me, but i hardly buy gold in whatever game i play..i rather play ncash or the cash point

Posted: May 24th, 2011, 9:00 am

banana13

banana13's Reps: 1
Q1 I don`t normally use bots or hacks, shitloads of addons tho..

Q2 Don`t use it..

Q3 Hve bought Gold before, to get my toons started on a new server..never sold gold, gave it away to guild mates etc

Posted: May 24th, 2011, 1:06 pm

shdwk1

Total Posts: 3
shdwk1's Reps: 1
Question 1 - I would use the leveling bot because it will help you more than speed hacks or radar. If you have leveling bot you can level without doing the work and that means more creds and gear for you! :D.
Question 2 - I use it about half the time
Question 3 - No, i'm already paying 15 bucks per month, why buy cash when you can grind it easily on swg. I might sell it if you didnt get banned for it, but you do so i dont sell it.

Posted: May 26th, 2011, 1:48 pm

leonkun

leonkun's Reps: 1
Question 1 -
Radar hack! Using it all of my time. To see more of my suroundings and have an adventage against other (+its not detectable).

Question 2 -
Nice feature, didnt know - will use it!

Question 3 -
I do buy gold, if I'm busy RL and want to buy something ingame.

Posted: May 27th, 2011, 2:03 am

sizzle

Total Posts: 44
sizzle's Reps: 8
premium
Question 1- A lvl bot for sure. I have a career and a girlfriend. She doesnt like when I play so i hate to waste time lvl grinding.

Question 2- Often.

Question 3- I buy currency all the time.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online