taultunleashed logoNovember 2011 Contest - D3 Posting Or Facebook Liking : Contests & Prizes
newtopic  postreply
 [ 3 posts ] 
blue large dot

November 2011 Contest - D3 Posting Or Facebook Liking : Contests & Prizes

Posted: November 2nd, 2011, 8:45 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 30086
Tault_admin's Reps: 1440
administrator
Mod in Training
We are having 4 ways for you to win in our November contest.

The first way is going to be liking us on facebook. All you need to do is hit the like button at the top of the page. After doing that we will count you forever in our facebook contests. Just post your user name on our facebook page and you are forever in our facebook contests whenever we have one.

The second way to win is going to be to make a single post in our diablo 3 area. You can talk about what you are excited or not excited about in diablo 3. Or talk about one of the best things you loved or hated in diablo 2. It doesn't matter what you post as long as its in the diablo 3 section and its about diablo 3.

The contest ends December 1st. So if you post on December 1st or after you will not be counted towards this months contests.

The prizes for this contest will be 1,000 TU Bucks. If you are not premium then you will get yourself a free years worth of premium. If you are already premium then you will get yourself 1,000 TU bucks that you can use to get real life cash or other prizes.

Posted: November 27th, 2011, 6:27 pm

raijak92

Total Posts: 2
raijak92's Reps: 1
I'm all in on this one, I posted my username on your facebook page and liked it. Would have done the Diablo post as well, but I'm not a fan of the series.

Posted: December 6th, 2011, 2:27 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 30086
Tault_admin's Reps: 1440
administrator
Mod in Training
Contest is closed until we announce the winner on friday. As well the next contest is starting up. Get ready for more free tu bucks, memberships, and prizes.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online