newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

FIFA 16 Players Discussions : General Discussion

Posted: September 4th, 2015, 4:51 pm

jamesbonds

Total Posts: 6
jamesbonds's Reps: 0
I always make a Switzerland team at first cause they're cheap and very good. I'm looking forward to some big upgrades and new players:
Ricardo Rodriguez: One of the best LBs in the world. I imagine his rating will go up from 80 to about 83

Lichtsteiner: He fell to a 77 rating cause he was made an RM. Now that he's played as an RB for Juve I'd say his rating will boost back up to 83 or so.
Shaqiri: I think 80 is crazy low for him. He's already a beast in FIFA, and hopefully he'll get an upgrade to 82-83 at least.

Yann Sommer: Statistically the best keeper in the world I believe, and has made Gladbach fans forget about Ter Stegen. I can see him going from a 79 to between 80-85

Fabian Schar: Great defender. 75 is stupid low for him. Still in the swiss league so I'd expect he'd stay under 80 for now, maybe 79 in FIFA 16
Xhaka: A big talent in the bundesliga. 76 will go up to 80 I think, while Inler and Behrami will fall.
Breel Donald Embolo: This is the one I'm most excited for. He got the OK to play for Switzerland early this year and is already Swiss on Career mode. He's already a beast in FIFA and IRL, and will not only get a change of nationality, but also hopefully become Gold. He's rated 66 and his IF is 70, so I imagine he could go up to 75 or so.

Shaqiri never played for !@#$%^&* Bayern. Both of his in forms are from Switzerland, a team he actually plays for more Fifa coins. 80 is ridiculous for a known player like that. Maybe you should have given him a Better chance considering now that he's gone Bayern have no wingers and lost in the CL. I'm not saying he should be 90 rated, I'm saying 80 is way too low. 83 is deserved.
Lichtsteiner is a fixed starter and pillar of Juve-the Champions League finalists. He's 77 cause he was put in RM. now that he's back in RB his stats fit that role and his rating will go up A LOT.

Sommer is better statistically than Neuer, deal with it. He doesn't have Bayern's defense infront of him and yet is still better at saving shots on goal.

I'm watching every game on the Bundesliga and yes Sommer is great but he will never ever be an 85 rated. Just go to transfermarkt.de and ask some B. Gladbach supporters about Sommer. He is great but that "Statistically the best keeper in the world I believe" gave me some good laughs. At the end of the day we still don't know how the players will be rated. I mean come on it's EA...

I'm not really following the Serie A except Inter and Fiorentina tbh. I just can't imagine that Lichtsteiner will have an +6 Upgrade. He is 31 years old and I just can't imagine the step from 77 to 83.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online