taultunleashed logoFIFA 17 Cheap Premier League with Potential Strikers : General Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

FIFA 17 Cheap Premier League with Potential Strikers : General Discussion

Posted: December 4th, 2016, 11:00 pm

u4fifa

Total Posts: 16
u4fifa's Reps: 0
No great team can succeed without a beastly striker, here i will introduce how to build a strong and cheap Premier League team with good strikers. Now our site offers coins for all platforms, such as fifa 17 coins pc. Now pay attention our website, as well as discounts surprises waiting for you oh.

Deeney

This boy has strength in abundance and is a huge physical presence with good shooting to boot, he has some big weaknesses, namely his pace and dribbling, but if you play to what he is good at he can do well.

Charlie Austin

Charlie is basically a poacher without pace which leads him to being a target man in this list. He has good finishing and is pretty good on the physical side. Stronger in areas than Deeney he is a solid option.

Mbokani

Perhaps overrated this year at a 79 this boy has good pace for a target man and is great in the air, he can dribbling and has a fairly decent shot, not the best player in the world, but a cheap BEAST nonetheless.

Rondon

This boy really is the definition of a beast, an absolute tank of a man with decent pace and solid physicals. This boy will score goals, feed the SOLOMON!

Benteke

He is really good when used well and is fairly solid all round, but one of the best players in the air on FIFA. As a Villa fan Christian will always be welcome in my FUT club.

Giroud/Slimani

Both are fairly similar just with different feet while giroud is technically better but Slimani a bit physically better, take your pick.

Diego Costa

This boy's card is very good, the player we love to hate but would love to have. I like him this year and he uses the shielding mechnic perfectly and just plays well. I love his in form and think it's a very solid card. Not the best value though for his IF.

Lukaku

I don't actually like him that much this year, although many love him, he has some great stats and has pace and power to boot with a nice card. Not the best dribbler, but a very solid card.

IBRA

Due to dare to? This boy kind of transcends the target man and could be a creator or all rounder. He is an incredible player whose only weakness is his pace which does let him down, I find most people barely use him properly, but he is still a great player, his Movember gives him 98 strength!!!

Rashford

This boy at one point seemed stupidly popular, with his 90 pace and good height he is a solid card. Plays better than a 76.

There are many other good players not list. If you want to know more about FIFA 17 squad building, you can visit our site Here.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online