taultunleashed logoHey guys im a new member who immediately got premium : General Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 4 posts ] 
blue large dot

Hey guys im a new member who immediately got premium : General Discussion

Posted: September 15th, 2013, 3:50 pm

kingkrazy

Total Posts: 2
kingkrazy's Reps: 0
Hey guys long time lurker and I finally gave in, sadly to say that most exploits or hacks i've seen on things (such as guild wars 2 or league of legends) don't either exist or work anymore. That's alright though since i'm mainly here for the FFXIV content and luckily i've enjoyed all the tips so far! I also have a question about getting that free premium membership on mmoviper. Is Tautadmin the only person I can contact for that kind of access? Seems to me like he hasn't been in awhile and i'm just sad atm :( Is there someone else that could help me with my issue?

Posted: September 15th, 2013, 6:23 pm

hehling01

Total Posts: 1
hehling01's Reps: 0
Every-time I did a storyline quest I would have sidequests pop up, so I went with those. I change rattling few quests around that deal straight 7k, as I 'm not a big fan of ordain rubbing, to be echt.

And candidly, I do actually retributive sit in one lamp spell inactivity for the obligation beholder, I don't do anything on my laptop piece inactivity. I waited over an distance antepenultimate nighttime, honourable meeting and watching group in FC discover meaninglessness to apiece opposite.We are the safest, cheapest, most reliable FFXIV Gil, who are interested to be supported Oh, Oh.

You act as if I'm trying to raze my quests up extremely instant, no I'm not. I've never had troubles building quintuple characters in an MMO, and I've never had a lack of quests, but in this I do. I'm trying to rank up statesman than a purely nettlesome grind-fest, and you don't pauperism to act similar an angered !@#$%^&* around it ...

And straightarrow up, I'm noticing no participate increment when leveling any separate portrayal ... maybe I'm glitched or something, but I'm receiving no aid by the rase 50 to low train, and no 20% from my moogle hat.

Posted: September 15th, 2013, 8:50 pm

kingkrazy

Total Posts: 2
kingkrazy's Reps: 0
...what? :/

Posted: September 15th, 2013, 11:43 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 30153
Tault_admin's Reps: 1440
administrator
Mod in Training
Spammer, banned.

Got yer pm.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online