taultunleashed logoShopping For Simple White Dress For Little Girl - Jollyhers : General Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

Shopping For Simple White Dress For Little Girl - Jollyhers : General Discussion

Posted: July 24th, 2017, 1:09 am

jollyhers

Total Posts: 28
jollyhers's Reps: 0
The Eid Al-Fitr holiday was coming closer as I waited impatiently the package from Jollyhers fashion kids clothing free shipping , and when it arrived I just could not wait to dress Ixora in the Raven Gauze Pedder Dress for the Eid feast with our entire family.
The holiday was just about to end and the next evening, we went for an evening stroll at the Tribeca park where Ixora wore another gorgeous dress from Oaks of Acorn SS17 collection the Hong Kiddo sports day.
I am not a hairdresser but I decided to give my little lady a big chop to make an asymmetrical bob (Yes, I cut her hair every two weeks by myself!) Ixora then put a pair of yellow kid Aviators that she picked herself from H&M earlier that day and it surprisingly they matched the dress – ending our Eid holiday with style!
Get Jollyhers precious kids clothing here. Use 5% discount code JHERS buy boutique dresses for your little girls from http://www.jollyhers.com/ now.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online