taultunleashed logoTotal Club Management Details in FIFA 17 Career Mode : General Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

Total Club Management Details in FIFA 17 Career Mode : General Discussion

Posted: August 12th, 2016, 10:02 pm

u4fifa

Total Posts: 10
u4fifa's Reps: 0
The other big change to Career Mode comes in the form of "Total Club Management" which covers a fairly wide remit of new features and data which will now be at the disposal of your manager. For FIFA 17 be on sale, our website will provide free fifa 17 coins that can help you build your game better equipped and faster in the game. The most important of which are the new board objectives which are split in to Domestic, Continental, Brand Exposure, Youth Development and Financial success categories. Each of these categories contains a mix of short and long term objectives designed to give managers deep challenges to focus on beyond the routine business of transfers and matches.

Here are a few examples of the objectives we saw in-game, and a bit of explanation about how they work. I was playing as Man United but these objectives can and will vary drastically depending on which club, or league you choose to manage in.

Domestic Success (short term) "Win the Premier League, FA Cup and League Cup"
The board don't necessarily expect you to win all the domestic competitions, but the target was there none the less.

Continental Success (long term) "Win the Champions Cup within 4 seasons"
Fairly self explanatory, but I also had a linked short term objective to make the Champions Cup semi-final in my first season.

Brand Exposure (short term) "Achieve £850k in shirt sales"
Signing big-name players makes this one a breeze as Man Utd and in the new Finance data you can see who your top 3 shirt sellers were. Mine were 1) Pogba 2) Ibrahimovic 3) Mkhitaryan.

Brand Exposure (long term) "Expand the club in Asia within 2 seasons"
This can be achieved by choosing to play your pre-season tournament in Asia, or by signing players from the region.

Youth Development (short term) "grow 2 academy players by 10+ OVR and play them in 5 games"
Getting your Youth Academy setup as soon as possible is key to this, because it takes longer than you might think to train them to the point where they've grown by +10 OVR. Substitute appearances count towards the 5 match objective.

Financial (short term) "Sign one of the best players in the world"
I spent 70 million on Pogba to complete this one.

Each of these categories are ranked by priority from Critical to Very Low, which helps to guide your effort towards the tasks the board see as most important. For example my Brand Exposure objectives at United were classed as "Critical" but my Youth Development ones were only a "Medium" priority. The chances of you completing every objective are pretty slim so focusing effort will be important to maximise results.

If you want the first time to learn about the FIFA 17 latest news. Our website www.u4fifa.com will be your best choice.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online