taultunleashed logoEVE Macros - Simple Jetcan Macro : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks
newtopic  postreply
 [ 20 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

EVE Macros - Simple Jetcan Macro : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks

Posted: January 11th, 2007, 11:46 pm

tenant
tenant's Reps:
Yarr, I hope this is good enough for premium. So, here's the deal:

This macro was designed for those who don't want a full-fledged autominer. All this does is simply move the ore from your hold to a can at the interval specified.

Yes, that's it! But it does what it does well. Zip archive includes exe, readme, and sound files (I think it give it personality. You'll see what I mean ;)

OK, enjoy. Remember - reply with YAY!

PM me if you're having troubles with it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

14 Jan 2007
EDIT:
Ok, I made a newbie mistake and didn't realize that exes needed thier source-code posted. So, here ya go:

(!empty($user->lang['CODE'])) ? $user->lang['CODE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'CODE'))):
;----------------------------------------
; "ELLE" made by "tenant" for www.taultunleashed.com
;----------------------------------------

;Begin
HotKeySet("^{NUMPAD1}", "xyLocation")
HotKeySet("^{NUMPAD2}", "xyDestination")
HotKeySet("{PGDN}", "Pause")
HotKeySet("{PGUP}", "Transfer")
HotKeySet("^{END}", "Terminate")

; Standby
SoundPlay("elle.wav")
Local $rInterval
Global $interval
Global $mPos1
Global $mPos2
Global $mCoord
$mPos1="null"
$mPos2="null"
$rInterval=InputBox("ELLE", "Please Enter the time Interval in seconds which you wish ELLE to transfer at.", "30", "")
Select
 Case $rInterval="0"
  MsgBox(16, "Invalid Input Error!", "0 is an invalid input. Restart ELLE and try again.")
  Exit
 Case $rInterval=IsNumber($rInterval)
  MsgBox(16, "Invalid Input Error!", "Number must be inserted. Restart ELLE and try again.")
  Exit
EndSelect
$interval=$rInterval*1000-1500
Idle()

Func xyLocation()
  $mPos1=MouseGetPos()
  SoundPlay("point.wav")
  Idle()
EndFunc

Func xyDestination()
  $mPos2=MouseGetPos()
  SoundPlay("point.wav")
  Idle()
EndFunc

Func Idle()
  While 1=1
    Sleep(1000)
  WEnd
EndFunc

Func Transfer()
  Select
    Case $mPos1="null" AND $mPos1="null"
      MsgBox(48, "Hold on! Where are the coodinates?", "No Coordinates has been Set. Refer to the readme file for assistance.")
      Idle()
    Case $mPos1="null"
      MsgBox(48, "Hold on! Where is coodinate 1?", "Coordinate 1 has been set. Press Ctrl+NumPad1 to set coordinate at location of mouse pointer.")
      Idle()
    Case $mPos2="null"
      MsgBox(48, "Hold on! Where is coodinate 2?", "Coordinate 2 has been set. Press Ctrl+NumPad2 to set coordinate at location of mouse pointer.")
      Idle()
  EndSelect
  SoundPlay("execute.wav")
  While 1=1
   $mCoord=MouseGetPos()
   MouseMove($mPos1[0], $mPos1[1], 0)
   MouseDown("left")
   MouseMove($mPos2[0], $mPos2[1], 0)
   Sleep(400)
   MouseUp("left")
   Sleep(600)
   MouseMove($mCoord[0], $mCoord[1], 0)
   Sleep($interval)
  WEnd
EndFunc

Func Pause()
  SoundPlay("cease.wav")
  While 1=1
    Sleep(1000)
  WEnd
EndFunc

Func Terminate()
  SoundPlay("quit.wav", 1)
  Exit
EndFunc
;Done

Feel free to use this code in your own projects, but please give me credit. Also, I wouldn't mind a copy of whatever it is you're using it in :)

Also, while getting the source code to post here, I found a small error in the original. If you downloaded the archive I originaly posted please get this new one instead.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

17 Jan 2007
EDIT:

Gah! Only ONE yay!? C'mon people, just try it out! Doesn't mean you're going to have to use it for the rest of your life! Just enough to say you like it! (Sorry for adding edits, but I'm not allowed to post again in the thread... non-prem account you see...)

So hey all you premium members! Why not give it a try!? What've you got to lose? I'll tell you... nothing! That's right! This wonderful little gem of programming can be yours, absolutley risk free! Tault_buckw1 votes yay, and he's a moderator. So it must be good, right? Well, why not find out for yourself? Download your copy today! And remember... VOTE YAY!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by Guest on February 2nd, 2007, 9:12 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Posted: January 12th, 2007, 8:47 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
oooo

Can premium members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Posted: January 13th, 2007, 3:09 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Its a exe file, please provide post source code or pm to myself or admin.

Post has been amended with source, clean code.

YAY.

Posted: January 22nd, 2007, 12:58 pm

dandersen
dandersen's Reps:
yay

Posted: January 22nd, 2007, 7:43 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Do we have another yay? Come on premiums..

Posted: January 23rd, 2007, 9:31 pm

morbidpenguin
morbidpenguin's Reps:
yay.

Posted: January 24th, 2007, 8:54 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
premium granted

Posted: January 24th, 2007, 8:56 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Congrats!

Posted: March 2nd, 2007, 3:13 am

dougm352
dougm352's Reps:
This works great!

thanks.

Posted: March 21st, 2007, 2:46 pm

turbo2
turbo2's Reps:
Latest patch as of today appears to have broken this one :-(

NVM! Screwed arouond, restarted, blah blah and it's working. Not sure wassup but it gave me some grief for a bit. Whew!

Posted: June 9th, 2007, 9:41 am

turbo2
turbo2's Reps:
Thought I'd mention that this has turned out to be DAMNED handy. It's simple and does ONE thing very well. I'm in the process of modifying my copy slightly so that it will work with two clients and two screens. The original moves ore to can, mine will move ore from can to hold of hauler - just an expansion of what's already been done so no biggie. I'll post source here when tested if anyone cares but looking at the original it's pretty easy to do. I'm not comfortable doing a full on "macro mining" operation but this much I'm plenty happy to do - I can read a book and interact with the game pretty easily. Thanks for posting it!

Posted: June 23rd, 2007, 9:08 am

youzme

Total Posts: 38
youzme's Reps: 1
turbo2 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Thought I'd mention that this has turned out to be DAMNED handy. It's simple and does ONE thing very well. I'm in the process of modifying my copy slightly so that it will work with two clients and two screens. The original moves ore to can, mine will move ore from can to hold of hauler - just an expansion of what's already been done so no biggie. I'll post source here when tested if anyone cares but looking at the original it's pretty easy to do. I'm not comfortable doing a full on "macro mining" operation but this much I'm plenty happy to do - I can read a book and interact with the game pretty easily. Thanks for posting it!

I'd really love something like this because as my setup stands, I'm using two windows (accounts), one with the barge/exhumer and one with my hauler right next to it ganged, and I run back as soon as my hauler fills, but I have to sit there and empty my exhumer and grab the stuff with my hauler every few minutes. Gets tedious.

Posted: July 2nd, 2007, 7:15 pm

tenant
tenant's Reps:
Sure, feel free to modify the source and use it in your own projects. I just ask the if you make anything with it, mention me for the original credit and PLEASE post anything you make here and share it with us!

Posted: September 22nd, 2007, 10:45 pm

turbo2
turbo2's Reps:
Didn't notice that someone else was interested in what I'd done until just now. I've posted the modified source for the dual screen I'm using in the Macro Discussion forum. It oculd be used single screen dual account I guess if they were side by side. Pretty simple stuff and easy to modify IMO. Hopefully helpful, sorry I didn't post it sooner!

Posted: September 26th, 2007, 6:48 pm

tault_willoland
tault_willoland's Reps:
What did you code this in?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online