taultunleashed logoRIFT (Easy Plat Making Guide) 500p AN HOUR : Rift- Guides / Secrets
newtopic  postreply
 [ 5 posts ] 
blue large dot

RIFT (Easy Plat Making Guide) 500p AN HOUR : Rift- Guides / Secrets

Posted: October 29th, 2013, 2:49 pm

tmstrojans82

Total Posts: 4
tmstrojans82's Reps: 4
premium
Hey guys just wanted to share a little technique of mine to farm platinum on Rift. First off, you need to have at least 25p or any Deeps' Lock Boxes to start. If you start with the 25p you need to post on trade chat or Lvl 1-29 chat saying your purchasing all Blue Deeps' Lock Boxes and when you get a whisper tell them your buying them for 25p and they'll most likely sell it to you considering they wont get any sales on AH. After you acquire the Lock Box, again post on Trade or 1-29 saying your selling the box for 35p, you'll usually instantly get a reply and get a 10p profit. Do this until you have 60p and announce that your buying a Purple Lock Box and when you get a whisper offer 60, as you'll most likely get a yes. Once you get the purple sell it on the 2 chats for 80p first and if no offers than 70p also giving a 10p or 20p profit, do this until you reach 160p. Once you reach that amount of Platinum you can announce that your purchasing Orange (Legendary) Lock boxes and once you get a whisper offer 150 first, and if declined go to 160 and you will most likely get a deal. Once you have the Orange sell it on chat for 190-250p for a 30-60p profit every time. Once you reach 300p you'll most likely be making about 400-500p an hour if you put effort, and if you try your hardest then I'm sure you can make a lot more. :D :D :D

Posted: October 29th, 2013, 8:32 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Anybody confirm?

Posted: October 30th, 2013, 8:31 pm

Spitt

Total Posts: 745
Spitt's Reps: 718
premium
so... buy low, sell high?

Sorry, I can't /yay that, as it's kinda common sense, but not really since people will ask, find out, and then make announcements that they are also buying -or- that you are reselling them at a higher price. I have tried similar methods in this game. Plus people ask what they are worth more often then not (35p-50p). I can however see how it could be built upon, but it would take a lot more work then what you are suggesting.

Posted: November 1st, 2013, 4:52 pm

tmstrojans82

Total Posts: 4
tmstrojans82's Reps: 4
premium
Considering Ive only been playing for a week and made over 1500p its as easy as I explained.

Posted: November 4th, 2013, 7:20 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
I'll allow it. Thanks for the post.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online