Look at me im Banned : GW Discussion

All times are UTC - 8 hours

[ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
xxhamburglarxxx
July 31st, 2005, 10:46 pm 

Cash on hand: Locked
BANNED

Admin

I dont go and lock the moderators due as they feel. We give them that power so people wont go off and do stupid things. Also if you have a problem private msg an admin and not a moderator. Pointless posts that are clearly rude and posting profanity in ways to get around the word censor is not a good idea. Someone like you this community doesnt need. So good bye.

tault_libertygone
August 1st, 2005, 1:19 am 

Hey buddy, you got one post locked where you were begging for a bot. Those are the rules. if you don't like them, you can stop typing this address into your browser. I'll even leave this thread unlocked so you can make more of an !@#$%^&* of yourself if you'd like to.

tault_sirusdv
August 1st, 2005, 1:50 am 

(owned) if you had something to contribute you wouldn't have this problem.. but obviously... you don't...

youngyodajr
August 1st, 2005, 2:30 am 

You have taken such a tone with me personally attacking me throwing out names and such. My point is that you should not under any circumstances be short with paying or non paying customers. If you have problems with them its not wise to reply with meaningless insults and empty answers. You have many other means of action but you decide to purposely break your own rules? You have a rule. Calling someone “an !@#$%^&*” is breaking rule number one as an admin your messages should be short and to the point but you sit there and type out line after line of juvenile banter? What is the point of this? Lock it or don’t there’s no need to break your first rule to accomplish this task as an admin or psudo admin.

“#1 DON'T BE STUPID - We will let you know. Don't be a moron. It's obvious.”

“if you don't like them, you can stop typing this address into your browser.” Plenty that you have locked and called names are paying customers such as I am. So I will use what I paid for. If you are not up to the job of looking out for Tault/XU customers you should hand the job over to someone more capable. I paid for this service it’s a totally different story. I don’t need to post contributions to a service.

Look up youngyoda in the past FFXI XU forum and you will see that I made many a contribution to many of the thread there tested and posted what I could. Since you rely on past deeds instead of respect of your paying customers you should be satisfied with this confirmation.

I had a frustrating time looking at some of the threads in the forums and there not able to update there thread and add new information and users are not allowed to add information also once the thread is locked.. I see this as a problem and quite an annoying one at that this is not a problem with your tault community. This is a problems with the admins hasty decisions to lock threads that should be kept open and your admins refusal to listen to its customers.

youngyoda2
August 1st, 2005, 3:00 am 

Please do not pass this off listen to your paying customers.

EDIT: Bah this one has expired =). I will and intend on renewing this account once GW support is added to XU

Last edited by Guest on August 1st, 2005, 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

youngyoda
August 1st, 2005, 3:01 am 
Active User > 50 Posts
Active User > 50 Posts

Cash on hand:

Please do not pass this off listen to your paying customers.

youngyoda3
August 1st, 2005, 3:13 am 

This account will also be reactivated upon GW support in XU.
When I asked my question in the general forum about XU support for GW you locked the thread. Told me to look elsewhere? Where else if not the general forum?

youngyoda4
August 1st, 2005, 3:13 am 

This account will also be reactivated upon GW support in XU.
When I asked my question in the general forum about XU support for GW you locked the thread. Told me to look elsewhere? Where else if not the general forum?

pitpit666
August 1st, 2005, 7:30 am 

Ya the admin locked me too... My post was " Hack on Guild Wars? " and he locked that post when I was receiving my answer... I'm a good hacker.. I Hacked a lot of games (online one) but i dont want to pay for premium access because I think I know all the stuff writed there... But I can advance the hack or the macros that ppl already do... If Tault_libertygone just give me a free access for 1 week or less, ill help many ppl to do them hacks...

tault_libertygone
August 1st, 2005, 7:38 am 

I told you where to look. There are several forums which are geared only for supporting XU. Maybe you should try the Problems and Troubleshooting forum? Or perhaps even the XUnleashed forum itself?

Also, please find these threads where I locked or called paying customers names other than yourself? There are only two places I lock threads: in the discussion forum, or the submissions forum. If a submission is not going to be accepted, what point is there to continue posting about it? And if you can find one thread in the discussion forum that you think was wrongly locked (and can justify your opinion)... I will unlock it so you can post what ever the hell you want in it. Be prepared though, because every thread is locked for a reason.

I don't think you understand that the majority of the posts in the discussion forum are pure leeches that are only coming here hoping to catch a piece of the action for free. THESE are the posts I lock. Look. In the time I've been taking to write this post, someone has already asked for a free membership. I urge you to prove your case or render it closed.

xacci_
August 12th, 2005, 11:30 am 

*claps*

xxhamburglarxx
August 13th, 2005, 12:16 pm 

i think xxhamburglarxxxx is a good guy. he just wants everything to be fair and so. admins are bullies :oops:

jakerayfiel
August 26th, 2005, 8:49 pm 

wow multiple account names, id say one thing, IP BAN BABY!

Tault_admin
August 27th, 2005, 9:51 am 
administrator
administrator
Mod in Training

Cash on hand:

Old post jaker you brought up yea. Well we try to keep things going well. Also didnt see that one post xxxhamburglarxx but im a good guy. Im not a bully at all you posted things that warrant an account banning so i acted. Once again we try to keep things clean here :)

deadlyblowfish
August 29th, 2005, 1:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

Tault_admin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Old post jaker you brought up yea. Well we try to keep things going well. Also didnt see that one post xxxhamburglarxx but im a good guy. Im not a bully at all you posted things that warrant an account banning so i acted. Once again we try to keep things clean here :)

New news, he hangs arround other gw exploit forums asking about hacking tault/x-unleashed

[ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next