Money Fund : GW Discussion

All times are UTC - 8 hours

[ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
smirko
June 15th, 2005, 7:58 am 
Active User > 50 Posts
Active User > 50 Posts

Cash on hand:

Iam a xunleashed member for quite a long time and since there forums are pretty "unused" i was thinking about a money support system coz i dont need money anymore any everybody else who played the game trough ( have all purple items i need ....)
So y dont we make a money fund for the lower level guys ?
I imagine about a ytra forum where u have to post how many money u need ( not such big amounts like 1000k :-P ) and for what u need it

To collect the money we need
+People who go farming ( read my post in exploit section)
+People who sell the stuff in the citys
+Someone ( maybe an admin coz i dont think u trust me :? ) who carry the gold and give it to the members here

If u want me to i can give some superior runes to make the first start :wink:

This idea can only be done in such a forum coz its a private one ... i mean people paid for it :)

What r u thinking about this idea?

xxgradiusxx
June 19th, 2005, 9:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

well, i could use all the help i can get lol... I have played for 2 days and the game seems kind of difficult as far as finding money... im a lvl 6 and im in Old Ascodon ( the name is wrong i know ).. Its VERY hard to find money and things to do... any advice?

June 29th, 2005, 4:26 pm 

Cash on hand: Locked
Lol...difficult? Try playing lineage 2.

tault_yakisoba_8
June 29th, 2005, 5:41 pm 

Gradius, I'll give you enough money to get Ascalon armor. Then monsters in old ascalon will do -0 damage to you hehe :)

Hey, what kind of superior runes?
... the new patch makes pvp'ing so much better!

mchale
July 1st, 2005, 2:45 pm 

ok lokk here im level 9 i need some SERIOUS CASH i just joined tha website kan some1 give me some cash please i would be grateful 8) 8)

supakorean
July 1st, 2005, 3:07 pm 

mchale (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
ok lokk here im level 9 i need some SERIOUS CASH i just joined tha website kan some1 give me some cash please i would be grateful 8) 8)

how much do you need and how bout posting a little more so you don't look completely like a leech.

zanen the wise
July 2nd, 2005, 6:18 pm 

heh...i like the idea! Unfortunately im one of the lower level guys you were refering to in your post who needs money. I just need enough cash to get a guild Hall and maybe a xtra money for some sort of a guild function. Ive been playing for a little over a week or 2 and LOVE IT. If you dont read this or dont want to give me money, i dont like to receive gifts and will have to pay you back or something. Send me a PM or something and ill get back to u with my char name and whatever else you need. Thanx.

tault_whiteweazel21
July 2nd, 2005, 7:45 pm 

I think this is almost pointless. You can get a max damage weapon for around 500 gold. You get armor through playing the game, it's not that difficult. Cash after that? Pointless, all the crap you need for pvp, you can't buy anyways. You have to unlock it yourself.

tault_kraze
July 2nd, 2005, 7:53 pm 

Beggars in game are bad enough, dont bring them here :p

joe3791
July 10th, 2005, 10:37 am 

o can u gib me some gold???or can i farm wit u??? i really need to travel around.... whisper me. my characters name is HEAVY ARM

steven_v
July 11th, 2005, 4:55 am 

Ive been playing for 2 days and its really hard to get enough money to get good armour weopons or even spells for monk. could really use some help iam in old ascalon

shadofox21
July 11th, 2005, 5:34 am 

wow stop complaining. Way too many people are looking for handouts now. All you have to do is level up and find good farming spots. It takes a long time but guild wars isnt about become rich quick, its about gaining experience in the game and learning yourself how and where to get a lot of gold.

johnnydewy
July 11th, 2005, 11:36 am 

If you go ahead with this I suggest doing it in a premium forum so only people who support this organisation can profit from this; or you'll just end up with a bunch of leechers from everywhere.

tault_7earsrunred
July 11th, 2005, 4:03 pm 

johnnydewy (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
If you go ahead with this I suggest doing it in a premium forum so only people who support this organisation can profit from this; or you'll just end up with a bunch of leechers from everywhere.

Yea, Look at how many people have 1 post that posted in here. People will make 9 different names and just keep making low lvl chars.

I will be able to donate once i get my armor from the forge :wink:

thefadednight
July 11th, 2005, 4:53 pm 

o come on. ive been playing for a week, and i love it, and theres no reason anyone should need extra money. If u actually play the game u can get money easily enough. just seel the stuff u pickup and dont need. i get at least 20o-300g everytime i go out to walk whereever. these people are just lazy. let them play the game.

[ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next