top right

TU Chat | View unanswered posts | View active topics  

is soloing dead? : GW Discussion

All times are UTC - 8 hours

[ 9 posts ] 
thephantomfreak
November 14th, 2005, 12:18 pm 

Cash on hand: Locked
actually i found the answer is no although many people are too dumb to learn this build there is another way to solo augury or UW. First you need your healing at 13 your smiting at 13 your protection at 9 and your divine at 11 4 tactics your skill bar should consist of healing breeze,prot spirit, blessed aura,baulthz spirit, mending, sheild of judgment(elite),zealots fire,bonettis defense.

But the big thing going around is people trying to use baulthz aura which makes the monsters run away and are too stupid to use spells like sheild of judgment instead.

heres how you use this build first you use blessed aura,baulthz spirit, and mending, then as you go out hit your self with zealots and protective spirit the spirit should last longer since you have blessed aura on you which makes your enchantments last 26%longer then as you have a group around you use sheild of judgment which doesnt make them run away and does a decent amount of damage. while you have zealots wait 3 seconds in between each time you trigger it other wise they will run so u cant just spam healing breeze or protective spirit like most people try.

well i hope not everyone sold there soloist crap hope this helps out ne one who heard from all the noobs that solo farming griffons is dead... :D

thephantomfreak
November 14th, 2005, 7:15 pm 

if this has helped ne one out please tell me cause it seems that no one ever uses this build ne more

sp3ct3r
November 29th, 2005, 10:20 pm 

i use still use this build, its good. the problem with griffons is that you cant aggro all at once...

total bard
November 29th, 2005, 11:51 pm 

o/c soloing isnt dead, its just that most gw-players' brains are not much alive, if ur creative enuff any char can farm solo, i like to solo from Augury with my ele (posted guide), u wud have to be really erm...stupid to not come up with a build like that ;-) .

having said that, u ARE right :D

ow yeah, use Balthazar's Aura to ur advantage 8)

gwhacka77
December 7th, 2005, 10:50 am 

yea im with bard.

dave3030
December 8th, 2005, 2:28 pm 

Go to agury rock ID1, it is FULL of solo monks.

They use no AOE spells I find, they use invinci monks with blessed aura and shield of judgement.

forgotten dark
December 9th, 2005, 2:21 pm 

i dont know.....................soloing with w/mo is the easiest and most popularist. i have never seen a mo/w be4 and most monks are into smithing. u can nonly find healing monks if u get a monk to change their attribute points and transfer it to healing ir u willl c alot of healing monksgoing around for hire. i should try that ill make a healing monk and charge 500g per mission...........easy way to get rich and quick lol :D

viciousnemesis
December 22nd, 2005, 10:27 am 

Solo ensures better loot but nowadays.. people depend on eachother.. wich is retarded... people paying for runs and missions... BAH Humbug

winfast
December 25th, 2005, 8:41 am 

farming griffins is borin, i found farmig the minotaurs at the start of the elona reach mission a good place to farm. i got gold easily and found a few black dyes and gold items :)

[ 9 posts ]