top right

TU Chat | View unanswered posts | View active topics  

Guild Wars- Most Wanted List : GW Discussion

All times are UTC - 8 hours

[ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
deadlyblowfish
September 24th, 2005, 1:26 am 

Cash on hand:

I hereby have decided to create a Most wanted list for the tault members, involved in guild wars, i will post each suggestion here, starting with mine:

#1.Replacement of leaving party members with a henchman of their primary profession, most alike to them
#2. A Merchant System To Sell Things Effectively
#3: Professions like Mining, Herbalism, Blacksmithing, etc.
#4. Different playable races.
#5. The ability to create characters that are at constant war with other characters, that fight to take different terrirtories, and that can takeover cities.
#6. More classes like Engineer, Beastmaster, Assasin, Paladin, Thief, Dark Night, Rebel, Bandit, Mercenary, Samurai, etc.
#7. A Trader that Sells Weapon Uprades Componets
#8. More armor or a very unique system that makes every armor different. So not everyone looks the same at the end
#9.A system to customize your Guild Hall. A system like The Sims has to choose an island and build your Guild Hall from scratch, and the option to rebuild it

Last edited by deadlyblowfish on September 28th, 2005, 10:23 pm, edited 5 times in total.

uberllama
September 25th, 2005, 1:14 pm 

Cash on hand: Locked
#2. A Merchant System To Sell Things Effectively

blackop7
September 26th, 2005, 3:17 pm 

#3: Professions like Mining, Herbalism, Blacksmithing, etc.
#4: Different playable races.
#5: The ability to create characters that are at constant war with other characters, that fight to take different terrirtories, and that can takeover cities.
#6: More classes like Engineer, Beastmaster, Assasin, Paladin, Thief, Dark Night, Rebel, Bandit, Mercenary, Samurai, etc.

tault_nzxshadows
September 27th, 2005, 5:29 am 

#7: A Trader that Sells Weapon Upgrades Componets

Last edited by Guest on September 27th, 2005, 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

deadlyblowfish
September 27th, 2005, 10:17 am 

Cash on hand:

thanks guys, updated, be sure to come up with more!

blackop7
September 27th, 2005, 10:40 am 

Tault_nzxshadows (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
#7: A Trader that Sells Weapon Uprades Componets

NO WAY!!! That'll !@#$%^&* up the economy, perfect upgrades is what makes most items sell for 200k+. If you can get those from traders then that makes it even harder to make money. That is a very bad thing.

deadlyblowfish
September 27th, 2005, 11:14 am 

Cash on hand:

blackop7 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Tault_nzxshadows (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

NO WAY!!! That'll !@#$%^&* up the economy, perfect upgrades is what makes most items sell for 200k+. If you can get those from traders then that makes it even harder to make money. That is a very bad thing.

it can sell crappy upgrades then, like +15 hp, or Modifiers such as Earth, and besides its based on supply and demand.

stpain
September 27th, 2005, 11:54 am 
Active User > 50 Posts
Active User > 50 Posts
premium

Cash on hand:

Theres a weapons crafter too... does that makes superior weapons? NO... So why should a weapon upgrade crafter make superior upgrades? Not!

Its simple like that :P And also you need materials for those upgrades... And that probaly wont be cheap also ;0 So unless you think its really a bad idea. I donts ee a reason why not include it :S

Also what i would like to see is :? Ehm... :? i now... More armor or a very unique system that makes every armor different. So not everyone looks the same at the end :)

Been there, done that!

deadlyblowfish
September 27th, 2005, 12:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

stpain (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Theres a weapons crafter too... does that makes superior weapons? NO... So why should a weapon upgrade crafter make superior upgrades? Not!

Its simple like that :P And also you need materials for those upgrades... And that probaly wont be cheap also ;0 So unless you think its really a bad idea. I donts ee a reason why not include it :S

Also what i would like to see is :? Ehm... :? i now... More armor or a very unique system that makes every armor different. So not everyone looks the same at the end :)

woah, i was just reading between the lines, dont go for me :P

stpain
September 27th, 2005, 12:02 pm 
Active User > 50 Posts
Active User > 50 Posts
premium

Cash on hand:

deadlyblowfish (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
stpain (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

woah, i was just reading between the lines, dont go for me :P

Huh what do you mean... *gets dictionary for next reply :P*

Been there, done that!

deadlyblowfish
September 27th, 2005, 12:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

ok, il save you the dictionary work.

Reading between the lines is a british saying, for interpreting the non-obvious.

Ok, you might need a dictionary.

stpain
September 27th, 2005, 12:51 pm 
Active User > 50 Posts
Active User > 50 Posts
premium

Cash on hand:

You mean it like this:
Something that you didnt expect to get posted? or am i thinking comepletly the wrong way :P

Been there, done that!

tault_nzxshadows
September 27th, 2005, 12:57 pm 

blackop7 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
#7: A Trader that Sells Weapon Upgrades Componets

I have to disagree about it being a bad idea,I think that its agood way to beef up the economy.And Im pretty sure that Anet will put a Weapons Upgrade Trader in one day (HOPES).Its probly one of the best ideas that can help other players in getting a perfect weapon and not haveing to pay a heap of gold for.Besides.perfect weapons are easy to get.When you try your luck with the chest in the Shiverpeaks,UW,FOW.It happens all the time.Or am i just the lucky person?Might take acouple of keys to get something goood but it does happen.Anyways I hope nobody is angry with me.I know you guys have to make gold somehow.But Trying to get rich fast isnt the way to do it.But if the fish are bitting then keep on fishing.Or what ever? :arrow:

deadlyblowfish
September 27th, 2005, 1:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

You mean it like this:
Something that you didnt expect to get posted? or am i thinking comepletly the wrong way :P

no, reading the post, and then working out what he didnt say but meant.

blackop7
September 27th, 2005, 2:04 pm 

Jeez! I didn't know when I poste this it would raise up so many replies.

[ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next