top right

TU Chat | View unanswered posts | View active topics  

Ezyer canthan xp than tyrian xp? : GW Discussion

All times are UTC - 8 hours

[ 9 posts ] 
dhughes6
September 18th, 2006, 5:10 am 

Cash on hand: Locked
i started playing gwars 6 month a go and started with a ranger/elementalist (he is only level 14 now) and 3 mnths later factions came out :D I of course felt the urge to get it (like many others)
When i finally got it :D i started a new character a necromancer/monk best build ive made lol he is level 20 now and i did it in 1 month? how can this be. I'll tell you why A-net felt srry for noobs tht couldnt be bothered putting there character up lvls and took the fun out of being a level 20. One of the tyrian qwests i played only gave you 500xp when i was level 12 on my ranger guy. and when i was lvl 7 on my necro they were giving away 3k xp for a noob qwest!! :evil: so im crossed at a-net for increasing the xp giving not that i'm complaining i love being a level 20 but it takes the whole point and enjoyment out of the game. i hope a-net have thought over what they did when nightfall comes out...

kallick
September 18th, 2006, 10:12 am 

I feel the main reason Anet did this is to get the new chars up to 20 so that the later levels aren't too hard as all the tyrian chars coming over will be lvl 20 already and they need a challange.

Also it helps to get people playing PvP sooner if they feel they are on a level footing with other players.

#edit# i also want all my level 20 chars not fighting lvl 1 or 2 on Nightfall. i want another good challenge :)

dhughes6
September 19th, 2006, 2:59 am 

ye u could say tht you want a challenge but i dont really enjoy playing my lvl 20 char i preffer my 14 guy and pvp

lordruss
September 20th, 2006, 4:44 pm 

yeah, but I hit level 20 before I left Shing Jea Island and there was so much left to do. I had to do the Canthan version of Ascending, finish missions etc.

dhughes6
September 22nd, 2006, 9:57 am 

lordruss (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
yeah, but I hit level 20 before I left Shing Jea Island and there was so much left to do. I had to do the Canthan version of Ascending, finish missions etc.

ye suppose but hey at least u were one of few who have reached lvl 20 b4 u left the island most people can't w8 2 get and kill shiro lol i seen this lvl 18 doin the last mission lol

lordruss
September 22nd, 2006, 4:42 pm 

I just wanted to get Survivor :P
I did all of the missions for every class (the ones they give you to ‘test’ you before you choose a subclass). I got heaps of EXP and quite a bit of gold as well.

dhughes6
September 23rd, 2006, 2:04 am 

well have u got survivor yet u are the one of few who have even dared to get survivor

lordruss
September 23rd, 2006, 3:57 pm 

yeah, I've got Survivor. Took me ages tho, always staying at the back of the party :P

html_master
September 25th, 2006, 1:24 pm 

yep, i recently bought factions 1 day ago actually, and i must admit my lvl 5 ritualist got 2.5k for a noob quest... im sorry but this rips alot of fun out of lvl 20's as there not respected anymore for there high lvl's purley because you can lvl so quick on factions.

[ 9 posts ]