top right

TU Chat | View unanswered posts | View active topics  

Solo Desert Farming : GW Discussion

All times are UTC - 8 hours

[ 4 posts ] 
chaosdajoker
March 16th, 2006, 6:48 am 

Cash on hand: Locked
I seen on another post here, that someone said they seen somewhere someone who was making 35k an hour farming, and yet did not say how or where,

This isnt hard just takes practice and timing, you can do 1 run in roughly 20mins, and u will normally get around 5k, the best i did was 5k gold and then the drops took me to 8k, so its around 20k an hour, also if you get the rare gold weapons you maybe making way more.

The below screen shot is the map and build that i use, i removed my in game name as i dont want to be PM'd all the time asking me how the build works or i cant get it to work bla bla bla, im sure you know how it is, if you have a question ask it here.

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

You need to put
16 in Curses,
9 in Protect
8 in Healing

This is all hydra farming, and they WILL interrupt you if your not careful, cast your maintained enchantments ( 6,7,8 ) in the pic, then let your energy recharge, cast Protective Spirit, and go aggro a hydra/s dont cast anything else, other than PS and HB but time it, as they will cast meteor, i tend to aggro 3 at a time, so i know how many times im going to be knocked down, just cause PS after each knockdown, then when they get you 3 times, its PS, HB and Spiteful Spirit, then its just PS, HB spamming, if you get really low or you think you will die, cast Vigorous Spirit that will give you health as you cast.

This build works and works well, you can also take this build to farm griffons, BUT the necros out there and rangers are nasty and can kill you fast.

The best weapon set to use for this is the standard 55hp scroll and i use Villnars Claw for the benefit of curses. If you can get Villnars Glove too this is great, because if you die you will respawn with 1 health, switch to the 2nd weapon set and your health wil boots to 33hp, and as Protective Spirit doesnt let you lose more than 10% max health you are truly INVCI, keep in mind that when you start killing the mobs again your DP will go FAST so you need to change back to the -50 Scroll, your health will never go above 55hp unless you kill a boss.

Any questions please ask

Happy Farming.

shanusone
March 17th, 2006, 10:49 am 

I do this run with my monk and my necro as well. taking on 10 or so hydras is fun.

benmou13
March 17th, 2006, 2:35 pm 

cool dude just 1 thing NO DOUBLE POSTING ty 4 ur time dude

chaosdajoker
March 17th, 2006, 6:55 pm 

Yea sorry about that, i dont know why it posted twice, when i hit post it just didnt move then it showed it just once, then when i refreshed there was 2, tis all good now.

[ 4 posts ]