top right

TU Chat | View unanswered posts | View active topics  

Any Good W/Mo Builds??? : GW Discussion

All times are UTC - 8 hours

[ 9 posts ] 
mooyoo
May 17th, 2006, 9:47 am 

Cash on hand: Locked
Ok guys, i am a lv20 W/Mo and i have asended i am at Ring Of Fire mish (took me a long time to do Thunderhead Keep) but the thing is i've tried chest running and other farming techniqques but i just cant get alot of money ( Considering i have 15k armor tho but i got it a long time ago and is worse then 1.5k armor :shock: :shock: :shock: ) i got soo pissed off when i heard that but that's not the point.

The thing is i've tried for two and a half month now to get money but im awnessly just not getting any.

My question is does anyone have a good solo W/Mo UW build (if there even is one) or maybe a build that's easy~ish (nothing is every too easy) but in the end rewarding cuz i know that UW is where the BIG money is. Cuz like i just want to find a build that is do-able and in the end is rewarding

abezden
May 24th, 2006, 12:43 pm 

i know there is a w/n solo SF build on guildwarsguru.com, just search for it in the forums. Only w/mo farming builds are troll and mino farming, but the only benefit of troll farming is the wood you can salvage which you can then turn into parch and then sell for nice profits :) There are many many troll solo builds, just look on guru and gameamp, they are bound to have like 20 of them. There might be a couple on this forum if you look hard. Hope that helps :)

mooyoo
May 24th, 2006, 1:29 pm 

Yeah, it did thx

abezden
May 25th, 2006, 2:03 pm 

No problem man, if you need to contact me in game my ign's are Snail From Hell and Soviet Commrade, they are two different accounts.

gaxy10
June 9th, 2006, 4:27 am 

If you're looking for a way to make easy and fast money, i can advise to visit http://www.guildwarsguru.com/forum/show ... ?t=3050114
that link. It helped me understanding farming in GW much better. And if you're already bit rich try FoW runs :P they can be fun and rewarding :)

mooyoo
June 14th, 2006, 5:14 pm 

wow that helped ALOT! i just got 35k in about 4 days and i just started and am not very good at it thx alot gaxy!

azureknight003
June 15th, 2006, 12:28 am 

nice find!
amazing guide

nortos
June 27th, 2006, 10:45 pm 

But these days it's harder make much money after expansion come out all things seem to be cheaper how i made money like solo uw now ectoes cheaper and running droks but now not so many pple want it and only 2k oh and running grotto but no one wants dat either :(

leet haxors
July 20th, 2006, 1:14 pm 

u can easily do FoW runs with a wammo just use some of ur basic running skillz heal area and a hex rewmoval and tada chesting is great up there... down there... where fow is!

[ 9 posts ]