New Storage Option Coming Soon : GW Discussion

All times are UTC - 8 hours

[ 5 posts ] 
farts_mcgee
June 29th, 2006, 4:46 pm 
Active User > 50 Posts
Active User > 50 Posts

Cash on hand:

If you read the news article, which can be found here, you will read about a new storage option!

What do you guys think about it?
It says that it is for materials only, and can hold all of the materials, rare and common, a whole 250 stack. I myself, and personally dissapointed. I feel like we need a bigger storage, yes. But for materials? Honestly, they dont take up that much room, and when all we are getting, is room for one stack, how does that help us? If I do have materials, its because I am troll farming, at Talus Chute. I usually have 3 stacks of wood, and I dont see how having one less stack is going to help my inventory status. Especially when I have 2-3 sets of armor per character, and plenty of items to keep me set for life.

It says in the article, that this option is for factions only. How do you guys feel about it? I think its kinda lame, because whats the point of only givng it to half the community? At the same time, I guess it is a way to promote Factions, but I say either go all the way, or dont do it at all. (Kind of an odd side for me to take, considering I have Factions ;))

But anyway, this whole deal of enlarged storage, seemed pretty cool to me. It will be nice if you are someone who collectes materials. I myself, do not. So it does not do much for me. I would rather have storage for all types of items. What about you guys?

kallick
June 29th, 2006, 11:08 pm 

Cash on hand: Locked
I like having a supply of materials to hand ready for new characters. So this will be cool. It will free up lots of storage slots for me :)

sporkrocker
June 30th, 2006, 10:19 am 

Not bad, Not bad. I hated not having enough space for 250 of each crafting material in the original vault. This latest additions sounds very much easier. I can put any materials over in there since there are more than 20 crafting materials. Then fill up the Og Vault with very common materials such as iron bone and wood

farts_mcgee
June 30th, 2006, 11:07 pm 
Active User > 50 Posts
Active User > 50 Posts

Cash on hand:

Yeah, I guess its nice if you really use materials
~_~

I prefer to wait to get any materials (when buying armor) until the last moment. I dont hold onto to them (except ecto) because it wastes space. But maybe with this addition, I might change my ways and actually keep my materials.

Does anyone else have storage issues?
Will this benefit anyone who keeps materials?

kallick
July 1st, 2006, 12:07 am 

Everytime i start a new character (in factions) and want to get the kaineng armour, it costs me a good 10k to buy all the supplies and then the armour itself so in the long run it will defo save me money :)

[ 5 posts ]