top right

TU Chat | View unanswered posts | View active topics  

Easy way to kill the Djinn with a Minion Master : GW Submissions

All times are UTC - 8 hours

[ 6 posts ] 
tault_thesummit
November 26th, 2005, 1:05 am 

Cash on hand: Locked
Ok I don't know if this has been posted so I will just post it here. Most of you should have realized it already but it might be a help to others.

While doing the Galen Trask quest you have to kill the Fire Djinn which deals a huge amount of dmg. Now one way would be to lead him either into the pulverizers to get him stomped to death or to the Furnace Guardians to get them to kill him. Unfortunatly he won't follow you every time.

An easier way to do it if you happen to have a Minion Master (Necro that can summon minions) in your team is to get yourself killed by the pulverizers. You need 1 char with a hard rez that is not supposed to sacrifice himself, 1 Minion Master that should stay alive aswell and at least one guy to run into the pulverizer to die. The corpses can be used by your MM to summon his minions. The important thing is that dieing this way will not result in a death penalty so you can do it over and over again without any dp. Just gather up enough minions and let them attack the Djinn for a gg.

tault_danceofthedead
November 26th, 2005, 2:31 pm 

I wonder if this is considered common sense. I haven't seen anyone mention this one before. Maybe people can be open minded with this one and see if it works. It is NOT common sense I asked a bunch of people today if you get a DP from a pulveriser and no one knew. I didn't tell them the reason why I asked but not many people know about the pulveriser so that is why I am asking.

stpain
November 27th, 2005, 2:29 am 
Active User > 50 Posts
Active User > 50 Posts
premium

Cash on hand:

I think this falls under common sense... Everyone knows the trick of die-minionize-rez... And attacking with minions is common ;)

Been there, done that!

tault_thesummit
November 27th, 2005, 4:44 am 

stpain (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I think this falls under common sense... Everyone knows the trick of die-minionize-rez... And attacking with minions is common ;)

And that is exactly the problem with tault.com, ignorants and big-heads. Users pay here to get exploits that help them for one scenario or another, whether these tricks or exploits are common sense or not they still deserver to know it for their money and that's what most of you dont get. At least one of the mods (read above) did not know about it so you can imagine how many didnt know either. I am pretty sure that most of the users here have accidently found a bug and hesitate to post it here since they see it as "common sense" while others would benefit from it.

Personally I would prefer to see more exploits that fall under "common sense" cause I am, probably other then you, honest enough to admit that I dont know everything that falls under common sense.

Example: I was mod here on tault for the Diablo II section before it got cleaned and since I was admin/mod on almost every other board dealing with D2 hacks and exploits my definition of common sense was probably wider then anybody else's here. Nevertheless the users here took benefit from the stuff I posted cause most of the stuff was not included in their definition of "common sense".

I guess I used the phrase often enough now to make my point clear. Now, dear stpain, try to be a bit more careful with your definitions and less cool. :)

Another example: Your own thread here: http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/vi ... hp?t=24677

A lot of stuff that falls under "common sense", nevertheless I would have given you premium since most of it is unknown to the ppl that come here, pay for membership but dont have the knowledge you provided there. As I said, too many people who try to be cooler then they are and therefor exlude content to those that might benefit and deserve all the knowledge they could obtain for their payment...typical tault problem.

Regards

tault_danceofthedead
November 27th, 2005, 5:27 am 

stpain (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Just because one part of the post is common sense does not mean in falsifies the whole things. That is like saying that you cannot walk forward to complete the mission because it is common sense. Get a grip please.

xipetotec
November 27th, 2005, 8:12 am 

as a paying user i don't think that bring'n it down on someone for posting something that is not in this forum and clearly is an exploit if not
(strategy to work around, gaining an advantage)
is the right thing to do

i say let's keep posting more and more of this that way we can comepletely get the full exp for paying peeps like myself

and sometimes a newby can post something like that and a exploit guru can do it a couple times and discover something better about it, which he may not even have tried unless it was posted

[ 6 posts ]