top right

TU Chat | View unanswered posts | View active topics  

walk through walls,hills,buldings and more : GW Submissions

All times are UTC - 8 hours

[ 3 posts ] 
robwise
May 20th, 2006, 9:07 pm 

Cash on hand: Locked
First just walk into a corner that will wedge you between it and the wall(ie. between a tree,or a sign works great). Now heres the tricky part. You must have a standby button on your modem. Its usually on top of it. What you have to do is hold forward (W), and hit standby at about the same time. If you cant reach the modem then make your fat brother hit it (just yell at him for awhile, thats what i do). when you hit stand by and forward they dont have to be exactly at the same time just near it. when you hit standby you can tell and if you did it right you guy should be bouncing up and down in the corner. you have to turn towards the wall and hold forward. then hit standby again to turn you modem back on. then viola just walk through the other side and your out. although if you walk of the end of the man you will get stuck off the map(if this happens and you know how to fix it please tell me i lost my lvl 16 char cuz i had to restart him).The only solution i know to fix this is log out and delete him and make a new char.SO I SUGGEST IF YOU DO THIS YOU SHOULD USE A NEW CHAR IN PREEGAME NOT A HIGH LEVEL THAT YOU WOULDNT WANT TO RISK LOSING. Now once you have read this i would be very much obliged if you would allow me to plz be a premium member. i have a few more tricks up my sleeve but this is the only one im going to put here till im a member. sorry if you already have this on your furms havent searched cuz ive gone to 10 websites and i just want in on the cool stuff

lilfisher
May 20th, 2006, 9:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

this is common knowledge in almost all mmo's that the standby button will do something similar to this, it will either prevent agro, let you move to diffrent areas, or go through stuff. my personal vote is no

people vote

kallick
May 21st, 2006, 1:49 am 

Cash on hand: Locked
1. Not nicely formatted so hard to read, just press return a few times to make it into paragraphs/sentences (although it is grammatically correct which is my biggest bugbear).
2. Sounds like a big chance to lose a character (all mine are 20's)
3.Not really a useful glitch but nice try.

/nay

[ 3 posts ]