top right

TU Chat | View unanswered posts | View active topics  

FoW Chest Run In Spyder Web Weavers Tunnel : GW Submissions

All times are UTC - 8 hours

[ 4 posts ] 
assassinate
May 13th, 2006, 6:46 pm 

Cash on hand: Locked
Alright all, this is my first post so if it's something that has already been done then forget I ever said it.

Alright you get to FoW and most of the time the warriors know what to do. If you get a good group you can clear the whole first area in about ten minutes. You then have to run to a new area of the map but first you need to go through the Web Weavers Tunnel. This is one of the harder parts of the chest run becaause there is so much degen and the spyders cast spells and hexes on you to impede your movement. The best way to navigate this is as follows. When you run into the tunnel try to put Healing Breeze on right before you go in, also have sheilds up button ready as soon as they start attacking you. Stay on the right side of the tunnel and keep runnning. You'll notice on the right side that there are some areas that are further indented then others. This is the exploit. If you stand in one of the deaper crevices then only a few of the Spyders can attack you. Also the poison will eventually stop and while spamming Healing Breaze and Heal signet, you will get your health completely regenerated by being patient. If you wait there long enough using Heal Signet then your energy will be mazed out too. And there you have it. Your in the middle of a tunnel filled with the enemy and you have full energy and health to continue your run into the next area. Works great for me.

syris_online
May 13th, 2006, 10:06 pm 

So ummm...what's the purpose in chest running in groups? I realize it's loot for all, but wouldn't that be hard organizing a group just for that 1 chest?

abezden
May 16th, 2006, 4:52 pm 

I say nay, most people know about this already, whenever I do a chest run I usually see a couple people doing this, then they tell people the trick.

assassinate
May 18th, 2006, 8:40 pm 

You are right in the fact that a lot of people know this already. I just hadnt seen it posted on the web site so I thought I would lend a helping hand to those that don't know the trick. As far as doing this in groups, it's a little different. If you have a whole group the Web Weavers aren't focused on only you. So you don't really need to use this when you are ina large group that gets this far.

[ 4 posts ]