top right

TU Chat | View unanswered posts | View active topics  

Free Luxon Faction : GW Submissions

All times are UTC - 8 hours

[ 6 posts ] 
devilsadvocate6
September 10th, 2006, 8:53 pm 

Cash on hand: Locked
In Archipelegos, just outside of Breaker Hollow there is a person named Supply Master Keleos. Talk to him and he will give you a quest. The quest is very simpl and can be done as many time as you like. It Takes about 40 seconds to do the quest(about 2 minutes until yu get use to it). The faction reward is very....genorous, 400 faction. so keep doing this and BAM free faction. You also get some nice XP and money!!!!

lilfisher
September 10th, 2006, 9:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

can a premium member vote yay or nay on this submisison?

portlimo
September 11th, 2006, 12:34 am 

seems to be pretty well known

/nay

30 sec google search->

Befriend The Luxons
- Earn 10,000 Luxon faction points

Elder Rhea (Cavalon)

If you wish to prove yourself a friend to the Luxons, you must earn Luxon faction by undertaking tasks on behalf of the Luxons. There is even a rumor that certain inscrupolous individuals will sell faction for gold. Earn 10,000 faction points and I will sponsor you as a friend to the Luxons. DO you possess the strength to do this?

Reward:
10,000 Experience
700 gold

------------------------------------------
Fort Aspenwood
- Travel to Fort Aspenwood and speak to the Luxon Commander

Elder Rhea (Cavalon):

If you want to help defeat those useless Kurzucks, we can certainly use your help in our raid on Fort Aspenwood. Rumor has it that they are developing some sort of secret weapon there, and they must be stopped! Some of our troops have already begun the assault, but they're going to need reinforcements.

Will you help us destroy Fort Aspenwood?

Reward:
2,500 Experience
250 gold

------------------------------------------
The Jade Quarry
- Travel to the Jade Quarry and speak to Erek.

Elder Rhea (Cavalon):

The Jurzicks have established a mining outpost and hope to steal our precious jade. Thankfully, we got wind of their plans, and we've sent Erek there to reave the jade before they can steal anymore of it. It's a clever plan, but Erek is onlu one man, and there is much jade left to mine. If you want to prove yourself a friend of the Luxons, I suggest you travel to the Jade Quarry and aid his efforts there.

Will you travel to the Jade Quarry?

Reward:
2,500 Experience
250 gold

-------------------------------------------
Attack The Kurzicks
- Make Contact with Khim
- Defeat the 9 incoming waves of Kurzick enemies

Captain Juno (Cavalon):

It seems the Kurzicks have taken a break from writing horrible ballads and tree hugging and decided to actually confront us. A small force has been detected marching towards Gyala Hatchery.

Reward:
3,000 Experience
1,000 Luxon Faction

note: there is a ressurect alter nearby, so if your team is killed, you will respawn close to the fight.

------------------------------------------------
Protect The Halcvon
- Contact Rion
- Defeat the 6 incoming waves of outlaws (i am pretty sure its 6 waves, I don't remember)

Captain Lexis (Cavalon)

The Leviathan, Halcyon, moves slowly and only through vast amounts of manpower and magic. It is a sitting target for any aggressor to prey upon. We have word from a scout that trouble is coming. Rion, like all Luxons, is not one to back down from a figth. Halcyon must not fall; she has taken years to build and is one of our primary defenses against the Kurzicks. Find Rion ans inform him you are here to assist.

Reward:
3,000 Experience
1,000 Luxon Faction

note: there is a ressurect alter nearby, so if your team is killed, you will respawn close to the fight.

Night Raiders
- Speak with Reaver Tammox
- Bring Reaver Tammox the head of Xiriss Stickleback.

Captain Juno (Cavalon)

We of the Crab Clan send our reavers into the glassy sea to mine the most precious jade... and if possible, to retrieve treasures long hidden beneath the eternally still waves. One such treasure, a mighty behemoth of the sea, was recently discovered in Archipelagos. It has, in fact, already been sold to a Canthan noble by the name of Tahwaj Zing. But the quarrymaster is concerned. Something has been attacking our reavers during the night, making it difficult to excavate this creature in time to satisfy our client... his impatience is frankly getting on my nerves. This sort of thing happens frequently, but now Tahwaj Zing threatens to cancel his purchase if we don't deliver this particular piece on time. We could use your aid. Will you go to Archipelagos and speak to the quarrymaster Reaver Tammox?

Reward:
3,000 Experience
1,000 Luxon Faction

In The Army (Luxon)
- Find and enlist four recruits into the Luxon army.

Recruiter Lysandra (Maishang Hills)

Of late, the number of recruits has declined. With tensions betweeen us ang the Kurzicks heating up, we can't afford a drop in our numbers. I've always considered my job an important one, but now, the pressure is on like never before, and I could really use some help. What do you say? Will you head to the foothills and round up 4 recruits for me? If you have any luck, be sure to bring them to me so I can begin their training.

Reward:
2,000 Experience
500 Luxon Faction

note: there are 8 recruits you can find, one for each profession.
---------------------------------------------------------
Luxon Supply Line
- Deliver the Luxon supplies to Quartermaster Hector

Supplymaster Keleos (Archipelagos)

Wonderful. Another outsider expecting favors for nothing. Listen, friend, if you want the Luxons to help you, you'd better be ready to help us first. The Kurzicks think they can outlast us, but we have enough supplies to last for years to come. The problem? The supplies are here, and the troops that need them are on the front lines. The blasted Kurzicks attack every supply caravan I send, and I can't spare th guards to fend them off. We need another way to get supplies to the front. If you want our help, you just volunteered for the job. Deliver these supplies to Quartermaster Hector, and we Luxons will consider your request for assistance.

Reward:
2,000 Experience
500 Luxon faction

-----------------------------------------------------
The Jade Arena
- Enter the arena and defeat all the other combatants.

Arena Master Portus (Archipelagos)

Inside this arena, I have gathered together a team of convicted criminals, who will face you in combat. To heighten the challenge and provide a greater entertainment for those who've come to watch the battle, I wil also let loose upon you some of the fierce creatures I have captured from accross the Jade Sea. Are you a coward, or will you enter the arena and face this challenge?

Reward:
2,000 Experience
500 Luxon Faction

Wild_Monkey
September 11th, 2006, 11:15 pm 
premium
premium

Cash on hand:

/nay....only the location of the quest giver is given (and only a general explanation at that)...no details on the quest at all except for part of the reward...

and like portlimo said...those kinds of quests are common knowledge...

lilfisher
September 11th, 2006, 11:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

2 nays 0 yays

1 more nay to lock 3 more yays to move to confirmed

kallick
September 12th, 2006, 4:02 am 

/Nay

No details.

I quickly tried this run with no pre-thought to skills and one run skill. Died quickly.

Lots of Kurzick enemies dropping in on you, some Oni spawn mid way. Lots of hexes on the way.

[ 6 posts ]