TU Chat | View unanswered posts | View active topics  

Guild Wars Exploits, Bots : GW Submissions

All times are UTC - 8 hours

[ 8 posts ] 
razor97
October 2nd, 2006, 7:39 am 

Cash on hand: Locked
Easy runes and gold upgrades

If you kill this red yeti (lvl12), you'll get a lots of golden & purple items.

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Easy Gladiator ponts:

Completing 10 games in a row in the Zaishen Elite arena will get you a Gladiator Point.

This exploit is important because they are normally reserved for consecutive Team/Random Arena wins... this lets you pound on some NPC's and get a fancy PVP title.

Pet XP exploit:

1. Charm fancy new pet
2. Go to get pet some XP somewhere
3. watch as gimpy lvl 5 pet dies in 1 blow
4. Resist urge to comfort/raise your poor lil guy
5. Kill stuff for a while
6. Comfort/raise pet
7. Watch with satisfaction as your pet raises to the next lvl when he's raised!

Apaprently, your pet will ocntinue to get XP from kills while a corpse - but will not actually gain his new lvl until he's alive again.. Not sure about range, or 'saving up' multiple lvls to gain when you raise him, but I will test that if someone doesn't beat me to it - enjoy!

EDIT my pet just gained a lvl while still a corpse, so comfort/raise doesn't seem to be needed.

lilfisher
October 2nd, 2006, 8:26 am 

Cash on hand:

can a premium member vote yay or nay on this submission

kallick
October 2nd, 2006, 8:29 am 

I like the gladiator point but the rest is not useful. The pet XP is part of the game. He gains XP whenever you do whether he is alive or dead. Range doesn't matter.

The yetis above Seitung Harbor are more plentiful and drop runes a lot.

/Nay

lilfisher
October 2nd, 2006, 8:45 am 

Cash on hand:

1 nay
0 yays
2 more nays to lock
3 more yays to confirm

portlimo
October 2nd, 2006, 12:06 pm 

/nay

but why just lock theres almost 600 dead posts here can't you move to nerfed or deleted?

port

Wild_Monkey
October 2nd, 2006, 7:12 pm 
premium
premium

Cash on hand:

I see this as 3 seperate submissions...imo we should vote on each...and the ones that get three nays should just be removed from the post...

Red Yeti Submission: /Nay, not useful, the purple and golds are low level purple and golds...doubtful that you will get max anything...

Gladiator Submission: Untested, but seems like it would be useful for people who don't like PvP...I may try to test this one...will post a result

Pet XP Submission: /Nay, Common knowledge among Rangers

Wild_Monkey
October 5th, 2006, 1:05 pm 
premium
premium

Cash on hand:

Wild_Monkey (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Gladiator Submission: Untested, but seems like it would be useful for people who don't like PvP...I may try to test this one...will post a result

Tried to test but since I don't belong to a guild that really plays Guild Wars and the henchmen are useless for the Elites...too difficult to test for me...up to someone else with better resources to test it.

portlimo
October 5th, 2006, 10:37 pm 

Since I don't pvp thought I should check up more about the gladiator points thing so if anyone else doesnt do pvp heres some info.....

google search->

Gladiator Points
When titles were introduced to Guild Wars, the developers included a title for Arena winning streaks called the Gladiator Title Track. Points toward this title are earned by winning ten Arena matches in a row.

Becoming a Gladiator
Becoming a Gladiator requires experience and knowledge of the Arenas. Almost anything goes here, so to become a Gladiator, you have to expect the unexpected. Designing self-sufficient builds that can work well in any situation is the best way to excel in the Random Arena. When you ascend to the Team Arena, you need to start looking at new skills and team interaction if you want to plow through other Gladiator seekers. You should also experiment with skills you've never tried. The Arena is unique because a lot of seemingly ineffective skills become very useful and quite effective when played in the smaller environment. Remember, you may not win all of your Arena matches, but you should always try to have fun.

Arena 101
Due to the recent fun ladder event, you might want to get a piece of the action from the arenas in Guild Wars. Wait. You don't know what the arena is? Highly improbable though, for experienced Guild Wars players. Well, just in case there are amateur players here, here's a quick lowdown for you.

Arenas are where you go for some PvP (Player vs. Player) action. Basically, you just kill other people here. Your first kill will get you 20 Faction points for Balthazar. However, succeeding kills will not grant you further Faction points. Unless...
• your team wins the match (which is equal to 25 Faction points)
• nobody dies from your team (another 25)
• you win consecutively (five victories are equal to 25 Balthazar faction points, while ten straight wins will give you a "Gladiator point." 25 Gladiator points will make you a "gladiator," which you could flaunt all over Tyria in all your glory).
Now, there are two kinds of arenas: Random Arenas and Team Arenas. In the first one, you will be grouped randomly with four other people. If you win straight wins, you will be automatically transported to the Team Arena, which will be discussed shortly later. You might want to use good, old smashing and bashing fun, but having a strategy helps a lot, too. Difficulties might arise with each terrain, so you might want to take note of the geography:
• Fort Koga - Read: deathmatch. Some players like to hide on the corner bushes so you might want to check those out.
• Shiverpeak Arena - The ice could be somewhat a drag, as pausing will make you 70% for five seconds. But, cheer up, you can run on the ice without penalty as long as you do not start and stop on the river.
• D'Alessio Arena - The poisonous water may give you a health degeneration, so you might want to take note of that.
• Ascalon Arena - Tarpits??? Whee!!! Slower movement speed if you're on the tarpit? Boo!
• Seabed Arena - A nifty priest is provided here for your team. But be cautious of the spiked corals: they deal 25 damage to anyone who moves through them.
• Brawler's Pit - Here, each team is given one flag at the start of the game, while the flag stand sits nicely on the middle of the map. To get it, pick up the flag, run to the middle of the map and click the flag stand. Statues along the wall then will shoot fireballs at all enemies in the map.
• Heroes' Crypt - Pretty much like the Brawler's Pit, except there's no flag stand to capture and the flags are instead used to capture the Obelisk at the center of the map. If you get the Obelisk first, it will fire regularly at foes within its range.
• Petrified Arena - Giant Mushroom Stone Spores give you 50% chance to miss attacks, spells will take twice as long to cast and will have 50% chance of being interrupted. However, if you get to the enchanted water at the lower half of the arena, your enchantments will last 20% longer.
• Shing Jae Arena - Walking along Miasma patches will give you 10% health degeneration. But you might want to spread the "disease" by keeping in close contact with other players (evil wink).
• The Crag - Here, you have to get as many wins as you can in 3 minutes. If the scores are tied between two teams, Sudden death will come into play. Oh yeah, walking on the lava will set you on fire, too.
Team Arenas, on the other hand, are similar to random arenas except that you have the freedom to choose your own team members. Team Arenas also have the maps listed above, plus another one, the Deldrimor Arena, where you also have your own priest to resurrect dead teammates so long as he's alive.

Remember, the Resurrection signet is invaluable in every arena, so you might want to include it in your skills. Moreover, choose your skills wisely. Skills that will give you the ability to heal yourself are quite helpful. For a bit of organization, show your allies which player you are targetting by pressing Ctrl+space. Be wary of traps or else your enemy might get to you first. And our most important advice: have fun!

<-end google search info

ok fighting npc's sounds easier than the random or team but I'm a newbie (literally to pvp) this morsel of info needs more meat on it...I'd vote for some points only for a more fleshed out submission....

port

[ 8 posts ]