top right

TU Chat | View unanswered posts | View active topics  

Guild Wars Bot Script and Guild : GW Submissions

All times are UTC - 8 hours

[ 5 posts ] 
thesinerd
February 15th, 2009, 9:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

I just would like to say that I have build this script and have used it befor to gain member ship to another forum of which I am a MOD of. I will be using a slightly modified version of my normal release, Also the script will be released with this post. So site back grab a drink theres lots to read.

Guild Wars Macro Program Instructions for Your Auto Farming Bot
You will need the following in order to set this up properly.
1) A Program called Macro Express which can be downloaded at http://www.macroexpress.com/download.htm
2) The file farmingbot.mex
3) The patience to set it up and make adjustments until it works properly for your individual computer. I will explain all about this in the guide and also include my personal contact info so if you have troubles getting it to work I can help you.

The idea behind this program is simple to understand. The script within the file controls the computer so the program is playing the game for you. This is important to understand because we are in no way interfering with Guild Wars; we are not hacking or doing other such activities that WILL get you banned. Therefore there is no way for Guild Wars to even be aware that you aren’t sitting at the computer controlling your character yourself.
This is Looks like a Very long and confusing Guide, but in Reality it is not. It is laid out in a step by step approach that if you follow exactly should have you up and running in no time. If you do have troubles setting it up properly, please contact me via e-mail at thesinerd@yahoo.com, or add me to yahoo messenger and start a conversation. If you would rather talk to me by phone, and have me help you walk through the process I’m happy to do that as well,
What this means for you is that you can Sleep, Eat, Go To school, work or anywhere else, all while collecting gold. Any time you are away from your computer this program will farm for you.
It is important to realize here and now that this does not make millions of gold overnight. If it sounds too good to be true like that it simply is…. Don’t get worried just yet though, this program will keep a steady flow of gold coming into your storage giving you more than enough money than you should need.
In this guide I will explain:
1. How to set up your character to effectively use the bot

2. How to make the bot work on your computer (slight changes must be made to each persons program because of different screen sizes and screen resolutions)

3. How to set up your screen for the easiest transition between playing the game and running the bot

4. Also, I will try to give you not only the means to use this script I have created, but also enough of an idea how to use the program that you can develop scripts to do other things for you!!

Setting up your Character To Most effectively use the Bot.
(It can be very worth while to spend some time getting the skills and other things needed to set your character up this way, it may take a while to get a skill you don’t have or something, but it will increase the long term profit by a lot.)
1.) The character that I use with my bot is a W/Mo. This combination is by far the Best to use, and if you don’t have one I would suggest making one to use with this bot. Mo/W could also work, but probably a little slower.
2.) Here is a picture of My Skill/attribute set….(the runes are not set right, I would suggest having a superior Axe Mastery Rune To put you Axe at 15.)

1 – Healing Hands, Elite
2 – Healing Breeze
3 - Executioners Strike
4 – Penetrating Chop
5 – Penetrating blow
6 – Dismember
7 – Mending
8 – Balthazar’s Spirit
They need to be in this order on your skill bar to work properly. This is the Best combination of skills that I have found. If you don’t have every one you can exchange some of them. The Middle 4 adrenaline skills can easily be interchanges with other adrenaline using attack skills. Balthazar’s and Mending, the two maintained enchantments area MUST, and so is healing breeze. Healing hands is and elite skill, and rather tough to get so if you don’t have it I would leave the slot blank until you do, the bot will still work, just not at 100% efficiency.
3.) Finally, Empty out your inventory, because everything you have in it will be sold.
Making the Bot Run On Your Computer
1.) Install the program Macro Express.
2.) After you have macro express installed, open the file called farmingbot.mex.
3.) You should see a screen like…

4.) Let’s start with the Zen Mission. Double click on the line that Says “Zen Missionâ€

Last edited by thesinerd on February 20th, 2009, 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tault_admin
February 17th, 2009, 2:25 pm 
administrator
administrator
Mod in Training

Cash on hand:

whats up with all the messed up text? is this made by you?

thesinerd
February 18th, 2009, 8:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yes it was made by me, whom else? The messed up text is due to the fact I had wrote it with another program, later to find out cant be uploaded to there. So I copied and pasted it from my note pad to this. I am hoping I get some thing from my hard work.

~*~Update~*~ Okay so 178 views and over 20 plus downloads. WTF wheres the thanks or the letter stating my submission was accepted?

DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED![/code][/b]

generalzod
August 3rd, 2011, 4:49 am 

Cash on hand:

this is plagourism from many other sites ive seen :(

se7enthsin
November 8th, 2011, 8:04 pm 
Active User > 50 Posts
Active User > 50 Posts
premium

Cash on hand:

You know funny as it maybe, But yes this is my release.

Call it plagiarism all you may but at least do your self a favor and learn to use google for all your spelling needs.

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

=BTRH=Se7enthSin

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

[ 5 posts ]