|How to get EXP easy FOR LAZY PEOPLE
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||firemage85 [ July 14th, 2010, 7:34 am ]|
|Post subject:||How to get EXP easy FOR LAZY PEOPLE|
So basically it is similiar to the starbase glitch where you stand in a corner of the map to get exp. For some reason, this glitch has been patched a while ago so now I have come up with a new way to get exp easily.
1) First, go into options, then key binds. Change your "move left" keybind from A to left arrow on your keyboard.
2) Now, while you are in the starbase, move forward so you are close enough to the enemies but not close so that you will be attacked. (Maybe 1/4 the way there)
3) Now, MASS invite EVERYONE in the same room as you! At least 1-2 people will accept first time.
4) Just keep inviting everyone you see and soon your party will be full. They should all go out and fight, leaving you to relax and gaining YOU exp.
5) Now the tricky part is AFK logging you out. To get past this, you need to do the thing I said above about switching you move left key. All you have to do now is either tape down you left arrow or put some heavy object on it. (Not too heavy..don't wanna break it
6) Lastly, turn off your speed and set it too 0 (the blue bard that controls your speed) And wallah just repeat
PS: Repeat steps 3, 5, and 6 to keep the flow of exp going! W00t for lazyness
Thanks for reading and hope I helped =)
Written by me firemage85
|Author:||rcuomo70 [ July 16th, 2010, 10:08 pm ]|
I would use a macro to afk! Like one of the auto shield generators.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 8 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group