taultunleashed logoiDroidbot vs mmoviper : SWTOR Discussions tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 5 posts ] 
blue large dot

iDroidbot vs mmoviper : SWTOR Discussions

Posted: February 21st, 2012, 12:15 pm

unitehackerz

Total Posts: 16
unitehackerz's Reps: 0
just wondering what your guy's thoughts on these two.
so far i only been using mmoviper and got pretty use to it.im looking forward to upcomming patches.yet iDroid has so much more to offer yet im sure its detectable as of any other bot out ther..so far mmoviper been great to me.im still getting use to it..

Posted: February 21st, 2012, 6:12 pm

undi675

Total Posts: 33
undi675's Reps: 8
premium
idroid for warzones, mmviper for pve is my rule of thumb

Posted: March 6th, 2012, 1:51 am

avail9988

Total Posts: 9
avail9988's Reps: 0
premium
mmoviper for the win

Posted: August 1st, 2012, 2:31 pm

eqdude

Total Posts: 49
eqdude's Reps: 5
premium
Buddy wing has been good to me. It picks up quests and completes them. Then it turns them in and goes to the next quest. Then it goes to the next planet and starts questing when it reaches the proper level. It's like watching a movie.

Posted: August 6th, 2012, 5:35 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Tons of pros and cons to all of them. The big thing I enjoyed about MMOViper is the safety given to help users stay out of being banned. All too often people release quickly coded bots that inject tons of code into the game, its the easier method the majority of the time.

While this does provide FAR greater results, it also is the reason many players get banned. Companies can more easily detect people doing this (not saying every bot does or that every bot that injects get caught). This was our main reason for working with the MMOViper people to give something big to the TU community.

MMOViper has never had a giant ban wave from something on their side.

Can you find a bot that does more than MMOViper? Sure

Can you find a bot that does more than MMOViper and hasn't been hit by a giant ban wave? I haven't seen one yet.

A great example is the whole aionsz bot fiasco. So MMOviper came out with thier aion bot which people enjoyed, the aionsz bot came out from china i believe (they claimed it was USA but that was found to be a lie). The bot was pretty awesome attacked quick, fast responses, ect ect. Turns out the bot had tons of code injecting in the game to help you attack faster, and do other features. Well NCSoft added some detection software, and pretty much every person that used that bot was suspended or banned. MMOViper had zero bans. So while the aionsz bot was great, in the long run it was proved to be pointless because of the banning.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online