Sum way of not getting caught using a macro.
Posted: June 28th, 2004, 2:15 pm
This is sum way of not getting caught using a macro.
Me myself I have a few rules I use/ideas.
1. Your guild m8s there are lots of idiots in soma u have to becarefull.
2. Where you leave char when u have turned macro on (e.g. pot u can do anywere/castle/gy/gv).
3. Using the shift button.
4. Try using the keyboard as low as possible (especially the enter button).
5. By using ideas 3&4 high chance you will never get caught.
How I deal with it
1=If u are planning to go allot of crafting I would say make your own guild or be in a guild were you know you can trust you members. This is because if have left the macro untended and a guild member kills you they will know you are using a macro.
2=I would real keep away from using Marco in place like castle and gy and gv because there is a high chance u are gunna get killed by sum1 also they may lure mobs onto you. I would say tyt is a good place if you have you own guild or merc.
3=this is VERY usefully it almost half’s the chances of you getting caught.
How it does this? Very easy it may take sum time but it is worth it, when making the macro use the shift bottom when you are click on place this is good because when u get killed you will not go running around the place.
4=this is very usefully because if the enter button is not used the number you press to make the Marco will not be seen if you get killed by sumone.
How to do this? Easy instead of press enter just use the mouse to do it.
5=by using the combination of not pressing enter and using the shift button you will never get caught.
Why is this? Because you will never be saying anything out and you will not be moving around the place when you don’t need to.
Thank you Enjoy
Soma007
Me myself I have a few rules I use/ideas.
1. Your guild m8s there are lots of idiots in soma u have to becarefull.
2. Where you leave char when u have turned macro on (e.g. pot u can do anywere/castle/gy/gv).
3. Using the shift button.
4. Try using the keyboard as low as possible (especially the enter button).
5. By using ideas 3&4 high chance you will never get caught.
How I deal with it
1=If u are planning to go allot of crafting I would say make your own guild or be in a guild were you know you can trust you members. This is because if have left the macro untended and a guild member kills you they will know you are using a macro.
2=I would real keep away from using Marco in place like castle and gy and gv because there is a high chance u are gunna get killed by sum1 also they may lure mobs onto you. I would say tyt is a good place if you have you own guild or merc.
3=this is VERY usefully it almost half’s the chances of you getting caught.
How it does this? Very easy it may take sum time but it is worth it, when making the macro use the shift bottom when you are click on place this is good because when u get killed you will not go running around the place.
4=this is very usefully because if the enter button is not used the number you press to make the Marco will not be seen if you get killed by sumone.
How to do this? Easy instead of press enter just use the mouse to do it.
5=by using the combination of not pressing enter and using the shift button you will never get caught.
Why is this? Because you will never be saying anything out and you will not be moving around the place when you don’t need to.
Thank you Enjoy
Soma007