Page 1 of 1

I'm confused.. xunleashed dead? I got ExHume but can't work

Posted: December 5th, 2009, 3:24 pm
by aphixe2000
I'm looking for a good fishing bot for FFXI.. So i wanted to try FFXiService.xui I assume this is for Xunleashed, which i tried to download, but failed.. maybe the file was taken offline. so i tried ExHume and it seems to accept vbs. I bought this service. hoping to get ez of use. Maybe a link to an all in one guide. Also the XUnleashed/ Exhume FAQ post, the links are not found in the database. so ya.

these is from that post..

Register to unlock hidden link
or
Register to unlock hidden link
needs to be updated and fixed

Posted: January 4th, 2010, 8:43 pm
by Tault_admin
Check out the new ffxi service from mmoviper which is included in mmoviper subscriptions it can do everything you need :)

Posted: September 17th, 2010, 2:46 pm
by captainproton
Which you can't access because all the instructions on this site are wrong, and every link there tries to charge you.

Posted: September 17th, 2010, 3:08 pm
by bobby_corwen
I was thinking about paying for premium membership for this site mostly so I could download xunleashed since that's what I used years ago when I last played ffxi. I signed up for mmoviper, but I can't get it to work and supports offer no help. If it's the case that xunleashed is dead, then I won't bother joining.

Posted: September 17th, 2010, 4:13 pm
by captainproton
Don't bother joining, this whole site has turned into a misleading, falsely advertised scam.