XUFish No monsters
Posted: October 20th, 2006, 12:01 pm
Im trying to make a script or function that will cancel monsters from being fished up:
When the game says:
You have a good feeling about this one!!!
or
You don't know if you have enough skill to reel this one in!!!
or
You are fairly sure you don't have enough skill to reel this one in!!!
There is a high chance that a monster will be pulled up. I want it to cancel on all of these messages. I have tried to do it myself but im still learning scriping and am starting to feel like i wana give up at it.
When the game says:
You have a good feeling about this one!!!
or
You don't know if you have enough skill to reel this one in!!!
or
You are fairly sure you don't have enough skill to reel this one in!!!
There is a high chance that a monster will be pulled up. I want it to cancel on all of these messages. I have tried to do it myself but im still learning scriping and am starting to feel like i wana give up at it.