Page 1 of 1

re-installing KO!!

Posted: September 15th, 2006, 10:32 am
by fatstuffnut
Im re-installing KO and I need a new server to play.. also I need a new server to start up with a guild..

Right now I dont know what I am going to play.. ethier a Healer, or a Mage! :)

Help me choose which server I should join..

I am also looking for a guild


--- I will most likely roll a Healer - buffer, or a paper mage

Posted: September 21st, 2006, 3:54 pm
by xander9300
You should do Ares. I'm in a guild called WarriorsOfTheWorld who would gladly accept any of those. B.T.W. I'm a level 43 assassin. :)

Posted: September 21st, 2006, 4:00 pm
by xander9300
BTW you cant cheat, at least not with the guild and you should be at least level 35 before joining. :D

Posted: September 21st, 2006, 6:01 pm
by fatstuffnut
i dont cheat..

I also want a FULLY SPEAKING ENGLISH CLAN

- I have vent

Posted: September 22nd, 2006, 11:45 am
by xander9300
by cheating I meant macroing and using glitches, bugs, etc. and they are fully english speaking.

Posted: September 22nd, 2006, 6:36 pm
by fatstuffnut
hehe

Posted: September 23rd, 2006, 6:24 pm
by casanovacasavan
i love healers, that's what i'd choose

Posted: September 24th, 2006, 3:04 pm
by nadrad
xander9300 wrote:by cheating I meant macroing and using glitches, bugs, etc. and they are fully english speaking.
:D do you mind tellin me where i can get that macro?

Posted: October 5th, 2006, 6:05 am
by torquemad
nadrad wrote:
xander9300 wrote:by cheating I meant macroing and using glitches, bugs, etc. and they are fully english speaking.
:D do you mind tellin me where i can get that macro?
Idiota