Page 1 of 1
Premium account without Credit Card?
Posted: January 17th, 2008, 1:07 pm
by alis4311
Hello!.
I figured i'd buy a 1 month subscription to this forum to see if it is any interesting.
So i went to "upgrade to Premium Membership" and click the "order" button.
I log in to my paypal account and i get redirected to a site to "add a credit card or debit card" to my paypal account..
The thing is. I don't have any credit card, However I do have a PayPalaccount with money on it, So my question is:
Are there any way to pay without submitting a CreditCard?
I've also been looking through some FAQs and other Topics but didn't find any information on how to. I also appologize if i've overlooked any topic which contains the information I need.
Thanks in advance
Posted: January 17th, 2008, 2:37 pm
by Tault_admin
You must of clicked something wrong. We dont require a credit card. Try logging into your paypal account then go to our site and upgrade.
Posted: January 17th, 2008, 3:09 pm
by alis4311
Register to unlock hidden link
i get redirected to that.. :O
any way to use this method instead?
Register to unlock hidden link
Posted: January 18th, 2008, 1:10 pm
by Tault_admin
You are clicking the pay with a credit card. I just tried again and its working just fine. When you first signup it should take you to a screen to log into paypal. You just need to insert your login information and hit login and dont hit pay with a cc. Only other thing is maybe your account has restrictions so it can receive but not send money look into that.
Posted: January 20th, 2008, 2:32 am
by crazzym3x
Its not working, I have the exact same problem.
Check your pms tault, I have an alternative, I really want the premium account. I can send you the money and you can manually activate it.
Because it wont let me pay without the CC
Posted: January 20th, 2008, 2:40 am
by crazzym3x
Maybe its because we are not verified and you only accept verified payments.
"Some payment methods are not available for this transaction."
Posted: January 20th, 2008, 2:54 am
by alis4311
yeah.. if there's any other way we can solve this please let us know.. we really want a premium account
Posted: January 20th, 2008, 12:52 pm
by Tault_admin
Well we have security reasons for that. I actually talked to paypal and they require us to use credit card verified or people with credit cards to join. Its the policy we have. Just get a debit card or something from your local bank and join.
If you cant do that you have some other options.
1) Go here and get a lifetime account
Register to unlock hidden link
2) Read the faq on how to join for free
Register to unlock hidden link
Posted: January 20th, 2008, 2:53 pm
by alis4311
well it's kind of hard to do it the free way if you only have information for games that are really inactive.. =/
Posted: January 20th, 2008, 6:03 pm
by Tault_admin
No for less active game sections it takes just one yay to move it to confirmed.