Page 1 of 1

The Guide To Make Lots Of Money

Posted: September 8th, 2005, 1:56 pm
by thrall556
Here is a easy-to-read guide that i have made for making money.
Now first you just need to start off in pre sear and go farm on skale. )Once you get to lvl 5 from training on skale (trust me it won't take long) you go to Regent Valley, Over there i have discovered a place where you can find lvl 2-3 spiders dropping from the roof and kill a swarm of them eg:3-4 and you will most likely get a blck dye. I havbe tried this 12 times in a day and i got up to 60 black dyes!!! :shock:
=><><><Thrall556><><><=[/img]

Posted: September 8th, 2005, 3:24 pm
by dustinmroberts
a map showing where this spot is would be a great addition to this post!

Posted: September 9th, 2005, 3:53 pm
by tault_greybok
I say BS on this one. No one will find 60 black dye in a day...lol

Posted: September 10th, 2005, 1:08 am
by bammargera
Tault_greybok wrote:I say BS on this one. No one will find 60 black dye in a day...lol

I AGREE

I KNOW WHERE HE IS ON ABOUT AND I KNOW THIS DONT WORK

Posted: September 10th, 2005, 5:16 pm
by mxdude
I think I know where this is. Get out of Fort Ranik and get the quest where you have the get some apples, and the spiders will drop. I HAVE GOTTEN BLACK DYE, but I would say 60 dyes in a day is exaggeration. Unless you are doing it all day...

Posted: September 10th, 2005, 6:07 pm
by kyp_enduro
I would say any black dye is an exaggeration. I do get dye drops, but orange and yellow. Ive seen one silver while doing this.

Posted: October 21st, 2005, 11:52 am
by hellobab
Hes talking about pre searing and 12 days

Posted: October 21st, 2005, 4:17 pm
by deadlyblowfish
post locked, way too old.