Page 1 of 3
WoW vs Guild Wars video - Who wins? More movies included!!!
Posted: April 21st, 2006, 8:04 pm
by picadude
I uploaded a funnnnnnnnnnnnny video. Its like a dance contest wow vs guild wars. Vote who do you think wins? Click link below, very funny!
Register to unlock hidden link
Edit ::: New video uploaded called : Zack is Back!
Another very funny video
Register to unlock hidden link
This one is very dramatic Guild Wars Video.
Register to unlock hidden link
This movie is about the song "Internet is for Porn" A wow movie but very funny..... I know you will agree with the song
Register to unlock hidden link
Posted: April 22nd, 2006, 1:46 am
by kallick
I actually watched all of that. very professional.
ERm WoW wins.
Not really.
Guild Wars FTW.
Posted: April 22nd, 2006, 8:53 am
by picadude
lol I vote for Guild Wars too, ermm wat does FTW mean lol

Posted: April 22nd, 2006, 10:32 am
by lilfisher
for the win
Posted: April 22nd, 2006, 11:15 am
by picadude
OoO.. always wondered wat that meant

tanx for clearin that up.
Posted: April 22nd, 2006, 12:35 pm
by abezden
for the win is one definition...
the other is F**** the world
Posted: April 23rd, 2006, 2:14 am
by kallick
If I use it it means 'for the win'.
Posted: April 23rd, 2006, 2:24 am
by lilfisher
and why would he say GW !@#$%^* the world
Posted: April 23rd, 2006, 4:53 am
by evcatos
I like Guild Wars more than WoW, because WoW is simply only hack 'n' slay with some elements of Ultima Online (crafting items).
Posted: April 23rd, 2006, 6:56 am
by necromanze
Great Video, made me laugh, well made.

Posted: April 23rd, 2006, 4:04 pm
by farts_mcgee
Haha awesome video, very funny
Posted: April 24th, 2006, 1:37 pm
by damitman
Posted: April 24th, 2006, 1:44 pm
by picadude
I have posted more on google, but are yet to be verfied. I will post the links for them once they are dont verfying and posted online .

Posted: April 27th, 2006, 6:41 pm
by picadude
Edit ::: New video uploaded called : Zack is Back!
Another very funny video
Register to unlock hidden link
Posted: April 27th, 2006, 7:43 pm
by farts_mcgee
I dont like that one half as much as I liked the first one, but another good vid, thanks for sharing