FanFaire 2009 Pics are up at trickeyOne.com! With video to
Posted: July 13th, 2009, 4:51 pm
Register to unlock hidden link Register to unlock hidden link
Ok, I went through my pics and put them up on my site. They're on the main page for easy viewing.
Sadly, there weren't as many as I was hoping for. Think I got distracted with all the stuff at FanFaire and forgot to take lots and lots of pictures.
But! I did take a good amount of video, so that should help make up for the lack of pictures.
The videos should be cleaned up and ready on the site within the next day or two. Lots of video to go through, edit, clean up, et al, so it might take a couple days. Be sure to check back to see any updates!
Register to unlock hidden link
Enjoy.
Author: Merd
Publish Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 17:25:47 GMT
Register to unlock hidden link
Ok, I went through my pics and put them up on my site. They're on the main page for easy viewing.
Sadly, there weren't as many as I was hoping for. Think I got distracted with all the stuff at FanFaire and forgot to take lots and lots of pictures.
But! I did take a good amount of video, so that should help make up for the lack of pictures.The videos should be cleaned up and ready on the site within the next day or two. Lots of video to go through, edit, clean up, et al, so it might take a couple days. Be sure to check back to see any updates!
Register to unlock hidden link
Enjoy.
Author: Merd
Publish Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 17:25:47 GMT
Register to unlock hidden link