FanFaire 2009 Video at trickeyOne.com!(1)
Posted: July 14th, 2009, 1:13 pm
Register to unlock hidden link Register to unlock hidden link
Hi all! Ok, I'm sorry it took me so long to get this video together. I just couldn't seem to find the right music to put the video/pictures to... But, nevertheless, it is here! Trickey's Trip to FanFaire.... put to music!
As per usual, for your convienence, the video can be found on the front page! Just press play.
Now, this is by no means a summaratory video of the events at FanFaire... just what I got caught on video.
Plus, the camcorder I had was kinda sucky and I had to pick'n'choose the video to use.
Anyway. Enjoy!
Go here: Register to unlock hidden link
Author: Merd
Publish Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 23:43:16 GMT
Register to unlock hidden link
Hi all! Ok, I'm sorry it took me so long to get this video together. I just couldn't seem to find the right music to put the video/pictures to... But, nevertheless, it is here! Trickey's Trip to FanFaire.... put to music!

As per usual, for your convienence, the video can be found on the front page! Just press play.
Now, this is by no means a summaratory video of the events at FanFaire... just what I got caught on video.
Plus, the camcorder I had was kinda sucky and I had to pick'n'choose the video to use.Anyway. Enjoy!
Go here: Register to unlock hidden link
Author: Merd
Publish Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 23:43:16 GMT
Register to unlock hidden link