RFO Hacks - No Delay Cure Charger
Posted: July 1st, 2008, 9:50 pm
Please follow the no delay HP potion tutorial.
Just this time.
1.) Log-in on your account
2.) Open CE
3.) Targer Rfonline.bin
4.) chose Txt and Exact Value Cure Charger
5.) Browse the addresses
Now follow the tutorial in No Delay Pots for chosing the right code then make it 00 00 either freeze or not still works.
Register to unlock hidden link
I'm sorry too lazy to make a tutorial a formal tutorial.
I hope you got me. Have fun.
Just this time.
1.) Log-in on your account
2.) Open CE
3.) Targer Rfonline.bin
4.) chose Txt and Exact Value Cure Charger
5.) Browse the addresses
Now follow the tutorial in No Delay Pots for chosing the right code then make it 00 00 either freeze or not still works.
Register to unlock hidden link
I'm sorry too lazy to make a tutorial a formal tutorial.
I hope you got me. Have fun.