Page 1 of 1

RFO Hacks - Increase your dodge using another +5 mercy boots

Posted: August 22nd, 2008, 5:19 pm
by tault_Broden
I've tested this since i had an extra shoes with ups.

First: edit your +5 shoes using CE and change it to HELM or GLOVES.
(NOTE=> don't use high level shoes or high pt req than ur char)

Second: hotswap the EDITED to the one u are wearing
(you don't need to hotswap it in your vault, u can do it in ur inventory)

And there you go! additional +60 dodge hahahaha!
Tried to exit the game and both SHOES are still there in the account! HUh!

I havn't tested it using 3 shoes coz i don't have an xtra hahahaha! Enjoy ^_^

Posted: August 23rd, 2008, 9:35 am
by paulmorter
Please note if you get dc`ed form the game +5 shoes will disappear permamently.
And always unequip them on every logout.

Posted: August 26th, 2008, 8:08 pm
by nevet
Please explain to my noob self.... What is CE, and if it is a hex editor like I think it is where can I get it?

Also can you give a simple break down of exactly what you need to do? like the values to look for to some one like my self who has never used a hex editor before?

please ignore

Posted: August 26th, 2008, 11:31 pm
by nevet
please ignore my last post