Page 1 of 1
Deleted Please
Posted: February 26th, 2007, 7:47 pm
by binafus
Included the BloodMage add on to the B-Bot.
Register to unlock hidden link
Posted: February 27th, 2007, 12:49 pm
by clobba
Not sure what's going on but this won't run successfully for me. It says that it's attempting to head to waypoint one then crashes out with a "Start-up Error" and says something about unable to access protected memory, and corrupted memory etc.
Posted: February 27th, 2007, 3:13 pm
by Tault_admin
nice moving to confirmed.
Posted: February 27th, 2007, 3:36 pm
by hollowman11
Nice bot, the combat works really well. The only problem I'm having is with movement. He doesn't move hardly at all, I've tried messing with the waypoint thing and still nothin. Any suggestions?
Posted: February 27th, 2007, 4:04 pm
by binafus
nt
Posted: March 2nd, 2007, 3:34 pm
by travdoty
Error: Line: 135, Char: 4 :: Object doesn't support this property or method: 'VG.Player.ByRef'
:/
Posted: March 7th, 2007, 7:18 am
by owner2119
TY for the example. I have a sors bot working but your waypoints do not work. the prob is it tries to run to waypoint 2 then stops half way and looks for mobs then returns to waypoint 1 becuase waypoint=0. Working on a multi waypoint system. Is there a list of func from vgextreme?
Posted: March 8th, 2007, 6:55 pm
by jelsea
Your waypoints are too far apart, basicly if you can't walk to a waypoint in uder 5secs its too far. Basiclly make a circle of waypoints that are each 5secs away from each other that make a circle and the bot will work fine.
Posted: March 9th, 2007, 1:12 pm
by wyvernx
jelsea is correct. I made that feature specific so that as I add features to my bot, I can do other things. Ie while traveling, I can search for a mob, etc. You can fix by 2 methods. 1, make your own MoveTo function that increases the 5 sec limit, or 2, call MoveTo 2x and it will move up to 10 seconds to a position.
Posted: April 4th, 2007, 2:38 am
by exartus
Where is the best place for BM lvl 20?
Thanks!
Posted: April 5th, 2007, 1:49 pm
by binafus
1.2 Added
Harvest Nodes
Not to fight mobs with too many dots
Let me know if you have any problems with this, I could not test with my BM Server was down.