Page 1 of 1

Resource Farming Bot?

Posted: January 31st, 2005, 5:47 pm
by kalos72
So...as I run around my starter zone collecting every sinlge herb I can find. I started to wonder. Wouldn't it be great to get your macro to run to each location and collect the herbs for you?

Being its a low level zone, I dont have to worry about mobs too much.

Is something like this even possible? Not unattended macroing mind you just automated.

Re: Resource Farming Bot?

Posted: February 4th, 2005, 7:48 am
by haferka
I dont think this is possible untill they get the radar working.

Re: Resource Farming Bot?

Posted: February 5th, 2005, 9:59 am
by ophidian
Yeah.. Really we need a more exact location setup. As of right now the methods we have for moving the characters are VERY inaccurate. Getting the character near the Herb you would want would be very difficult.