Page 1 of 6

*TEMP. CLOSE *[REQUEST GUIDES HERE]

Posted: October 10th, 2005, 8:24 am
by lethal
This is NOT a guide its a request for people who want guides.
In about the same day or two I can have the guide you requested posted
here. * No botting guides or grinding spot guides
( i have already posted those) * anything else is fine. Don't ask for
Hacks either :D, and Don't ask to use my Account on Tault for some reason a few people did:
Dear Lethal,

We have been having problems with the website, and we apologize for that. However, we need you to send us your username/password so we can put your information back in the system. Thank you
-Tault Admin # 6
-Tault ShellShoq-

NOTE: Reply to this message w/ user/pass

-Sorry for the inconvenience-
* ShellShoq wrote this ( now is banned ) was a scam *
i'm not a premium member but i ask u something can i know ur pass so i can check the guides and exploits plz. :D
I hope u give me (i'm not a hacker)

Greetz *NAME HIDDEN*
* If you ask me for my stuff I have to report you :cry: *

- Lethal

well...

Posted: October 12th, 2005, 8:36 am
by lethal
nah its ok ill just read te requests and just answer to them admin can you close this ?

Posted: October 14th, 2005, 5:54 am
by tault_tsali
Looking for something on horde stategy ragnaros. Seen pacifist 3.0 dr rag but there has to be an easier way.

ok....

Posted: October 14th, 2005, 7:13 am
by lethal
Ok ima works on it.

Warlock Strategy guide to leveling quick

Posted: October 14th, 2005, 7:46 am
by noycwild
LVL 35 Gnome Warlock here. Any good info on places to grind and level to 60 would be geat. Thanks Noyc

Re: ok....

Posted: October 14th, 2005, 10:58 pm
by tault_tsali
lethal wrote:Ok ima works on it.

Thanks for the quick response. :D

Posted: October 17th, 2005, 8:55 am
by lethal
tsali i PMed your guide

Posted: October 19th, 2005, 5:12 am
by wabosso
Guide Request ?

If i request a guide ... will it appear in the Premium members' only Submission Forum ?

Posted: October 19th, 2005, 6:54 am
by lethal
no ill PM it to you, but if its something I know everyone will want Ill post it in the Guide section here * I will say dont move to confirmed *

Posted: October 19th, 2005, 6:58 am
by lethal
Noycwild I PMed the guide to you

Posted: October 19th, 2005, 4:04 pm
by wabosso
Great ... well i am looking for a BASIC GUIDE on MACROs.

So far the only macros i use is a self-heal macro and a weapon swap macro found at Register to unlock hidden link
i want more ideas and possibility, i'm sure th submission forum are full of such guides ... but i don't want to pay for membership !

Posted: October 20th, 2005, 7:47 am
by lethal
Resources

Heres some sites for Macros/UI

WowWiki
Register to unlock hidden link
This page provides a lot of great information on Interface Customization.

Extracting Interface.zip
Register to unlock hidden link
This file explains step-by-step how to retrieve Interface.zip's files from your retail copy of WoW. Note: Copy-paste the above URL in it's entirety, the forums auto-parsing doesn't create the link correctly.

Globally Accessible Functions
Register to unlock hidden link
This is a list of Globally Accessible Functions, provided by the great people at Cosmos UI.

Looking to edit or create BLP files?
Check out Vjeux's tools page:
Register to unlock hidden link

UltraEdit syntax-highlighting for WoW LUA files:
Register to unlock hidden link

EditPlus2 syntax-highlighting for WoW LUA files:
Register to unlock hidden link

EditPlus2 auto-completion for WoW LUA files:
Register to unlock hidden link

Warrior Macros (has a weapon swaping macro, 2h to 1h + shield, two 1h to 2h...):
Register to unlock hidden link

Warlock Macros
Register to unlock hidden link

Druid Macros:
Register to unlock hidden link

Hunter Macros:
Register to unlock hidden link

ENJOY :D

Copy + Pasted from my guide at :
Register to unlock hidden link
* Premium Required *

Level 60 gold

Posted: October 21st, 2005, 4:40 am
by tault_amasuriel
I would love a guide for making money at lv. 60. There are a billion guides for lower levels, but not much for 60.

I solo a lot (I'm a mage BTW) so just running instances all day is not really an option (I play at strange hours, so it's tough to find groups).

I do play the AH a little, but I'm on an old server (Argent Dawn) so the profit margins are usually pretty slim.

Any ideas?

Posted: October 21st, 2005, 8:27 am
by lethal
ok I PMed my little take on making money at lvl 60

Well thanks anyway

Posted: October 21st, 2005, 8:49 am
by tault_amasuriel
Thanks for the input Lethal. Mostly stuff I already knew (I've played the AH for quite a while), but some good tips.

If only so many of the good crafting mats didn't come ONLY from MC...some people just don't like MC enough to run it all the time. I actually feel asleep in the middle of the day on my second MC run I was so bored. Plus having to get 40 people together, so I can maybe get a little closer to making some Flarecore stuff....any, tangent.

Maybe I'll join the ranks of SM farmers.

Thanks.