Page 1 of 1

C'Thun downed.

Posted: April 25th, 2006, 1:01 pm
by nikeplektrum
Congratulations to the European guild Nihilium who has done the first C'THun kill ever!

Register to unlock hidden image
Register to unlock hidden image
Register to unlock hidden image

Posted: April 25th, 2006, 1:41 pm
by rabidsoccerball
Wow that's pretty sweet right there.

Posted: April 29th, 2006, 10:40 am
by daishi
Im so happy that Nihilium did the world first.
I still admire this guild for probably the best RP WoW Video ever "My life for the horde"
Also im happy that europe was faster than america but C'thun was killed 3 to 4 times allready.

Posted: May 9th, 2006, 5:31 am
by keisei
Just wondering, but tell me if I'm wrong. Why do horde down all the bosses first... I mean it's not like in every server worldwide all the 12yr olds play alliance there has to be something. I haven't heard of any alliance guild beating anything but a guild on the server of my hunter and paladin named AEnigma was the second ever guild to down Nef. So it is rumored