Page 1 of 2
Come Watch Your Class Pwn
Posted: July 26th, 2006, 9:22 pm
by WowHomer
I have decided to compile a list of Class Videos to encourage people not to quit their class because it isn't good at PVP or anything like that
§Enjoy§
Warrior: Register to unlock hidden link
Rogue: Register to unlock hidden link
Hunter: Register to unlock hidden link
Warlock: Register to unlock hidden link
Paladin: Register to unlock hidden link
Mage: Register to unlock hidden link
Shaman: Register to unlock hidden link
Priest: Register to unlock hidden link
Druid: Register to unlock hidden link
_____________________________________________________________
I hope those change your mind about rerolling =)
Posted: July 27th, 2006, 2:49 am
by cobra12au
Posted: July 27th, 2006, 6:02 am
by jmd419
I have to laugh howa becaue this warrior viedeo is an Arms spec. Yet you linka fury spec one later saying how he shows why fury is better.
Where im getting at this is that warriors are very gear dependant and that makes it hard to be able to shwo hands down fury or arms is better without giving them all the same armor (but different weapons since fury is dual weeilding andarms is 1 big beating stick). I tested myself and I found the best for me (key being me) is arms.
Posted: July 27th, 2006, 10:49 am
by WowHomer
Lol. I know, I know, after watching it i knew someone was going to say that =), But anyway i guess arms or fury is tied at which is best
Posted: July 27th, 2006, 10:57 am
by jmd419
It really one of those things that the best of both builds in the end equal out and it comes down to what you play best. and what gear you have
Posted: July 27th, 2006, 11:02 am
by WowHomer
Yeah, I think it really depends on your technique, whether it is easy for you to press buttons for run around really fast and try and confuse the other person
Posted: July 27th, 2006, 5:36 pm
by rabidsoccerball
I always played an Arms/Fury 31/20 Build because I liked it. It worked for me well too! But then again back then I fought with speed hacks it was awesome.
Posted: July 28th, 2006, 4:30 am
by karnak
That druid remids me of me in the bgs

Posted: July 28th, 2006, 10:44 am
by WowHomer
hey rabid did you get caught with your speed hack
Posted: July 28th, 2006, 12:26 pm
by rabidsoccerball
Actually, I stopped playing for a week (i have no idea why) right before they started handing out bans so i didn't get banned because other people got banned and i read it.
Posted: July 28th, 2006, 12:38 pm
by WowHomer
lol, your pretty lucky, oh and hey what happens if your guide gets 2 yays but then it doesn't get any more attention? do you get points at all, or is it no yays no deal?
Posted: July 28th, 2006, 1:59 pm
by rabidsoccerball
Nothing, hopefully it'll be bumped. PM them to me and i'll bump 'em. And btw same luck happened with a bot.
Posted: July 28th, 2006, 5:41 pm
by WowHomer
Okay i PMd them to you ♣♣♣♣
Posted: July 28th, 2006, 7:26 pm
by cobra12au
Wow rabid, ur lucky about those bans :S
Posted: July 29th, 2006, 10:39 am
by rabidsoccerball
I'm not lucky, I'm good =P