Sons Of Plunder, Next Server Released
Posted: August 30th, 2006, 8:04 am
The Sons of Plunder are now recruting. I just formed this guild as i have found out,as many of you probaly have to, that you got bored of your class, or your server is becoming a bit to crazy for you. Ya know where if ya dont raid 24/7 you get behind. I am looking for a fresh start and you probaly are to. We are going to be raiding 4 days a week. Starting at a range of 6-9 EST time. We are looking for people with atleast MC experience, but still apply if not we might make a acception. I am also looking for officers, please notify me if you are wanting to be one, i will need to ask you alot of questions first though ofcourse.
Contact me at Thradofwar (aim)
Or apply at Register to unlock hidden link
Contact me at Thradofwar (aim)
Or apply at Register to unlock hidden link