Page 1 of 1
Grinding Calculator!
Posted: April 11th, 2007, 9:51 am
by kickassjoe
I have just finished my WoW grinding calculator, and would like to make it available to whoever wants to use it.
There are still some minor bugs that need to be worked out, but overall, it is a fairly nice tool.
You can download it here from h1.ripway.com/WoWGC/WoWGC.exe
or view the source at h1.ripway.com/WoWGC/WoWGC.au3
or get the beta from Register to unlock hidden link (not reccomended, as it is buggy, and inaccurate.
Please post any bugs you find here, so they can be fixed A.S.A.P. Thank You!
Maybe this could even put an end to Grinding Guides as a whole! (or at least the inaccurate ones)
Posted: April 11th, 2007, 3:49 pm
by kourath
ha, i just saw this on the Au3 forums. Took a quick look at the source and it looks pretty good. nice work.
How safe is this ?
Posted: April 11th, 2007, 8:18 pm
by wickermanz
HOW SAFE IS THIS FILE ?
Register to unlock hidden image[/b]
Posted: April 12th, 2007, 8:11 am
by kentwoot
That is like the funniest thing I have seen all day lol.
Re: How safe is this ?
Posted: April 12th, 2007, 12:59 pm
by kourath
wickermanz wrote:HOW SAFE IS THIS FILE ?
Register to unlock hidden image[/b]
looks like im going to have to explain it again for the 1 millionth time.
Au3 "compiled" files will sometimes produce a binary code that many virus scanners automatically assume are a virus, solely because it is a au3 .exe
look at the source yourself, if you can even read it.
Register to unlock hidden link
Posted: April 12th, 2007, 9:44 pm
by kickassjoe
Hmm... I can't seem to get the desired level to work (do more than 1 level at a time), it sounds easy, but I just don't know what I'm doing wrong... This version does not fully work... I will edit the original version a little... and put that up.
EDIT:
look at the source yourself, if you can even read it.
That would have been hilarious if I had used Encode_It, or Obfuscator.
EDIT2: Thanks for explaining that to him, Kourath. Saved me some time.
Posted: April 12th, 2007, 10:34 pm
by kickassjoe
UPDATED first post with original, unbugged version, after I figured out that version 0.2 was not working as expected.
Posted: April 24th, 2007, 2:01 pm
by antibinki
i think its virus free i trust AVG.
Anyways i keep getting an error "The $ESkin_Folder was not found"
i tried all the versions available is it an error or do i have to install it please help me
