want to trade SWG ELDER jedi for a 70 Undead mage
Posted: April 24th, 2007, 12:32 pm
I have a lvl 90 Elder jedi in SWG. I want to trade it for a WOW lvl 70 Undead mage. THIS REQUIRES NO PAYMENT
My Jedi is a Twe'lik and has been active since day 1.. which means VET REWARDS!!
I have a server capped Jinsu Razor lightsaber with a B'nars crystal
i also have an untued sunriders!!! (non obtainable anymore and can sell easily over 200mill)
I have an elder robe with 4 modded jewelry. I also have an uber pvp temp and items back from pre cu!
I want to trade this amazing acocunt for a WOW undead mage. level 70. and Kara attuned with decent gear.
My aim is AndrewTheTerible
MSN is Register to unlock hidden link
msg me with interests!!
BY BIDDING YOU AGREE YOU ARE NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH BLIZZARD OR SOE.
msg me if interested! and i will activate your first month for free.
My Jedi is a Twe'lik and has been active since day 1.. which means VET REWARDS!!
I have a server capped Jinsu Razor lightsaber with a B'nars crystal
i also have an untued sunriders!!! (non obtainable anymore and can sell easily over 200mill)
I have an elder robe with 4 modded jewelry. I also have an uber pvp temp and items back from pre cu!
I want to trade this amazing acocunt for a WOW undead mage. level 70. and Kara attuned with decent gear.
My aim is AndrewTheTerible
MSN is Register to unlock hidden link
msg me with interests!!
BY BIDDING YOU AGREE YOU ARE NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH BLIZZARD OR SOE.
msg me if interested! and i will activate your first month for free.