Page 1 of 1
Radar for WoW?
Posted: June 20th, 2007, 10:26 pm
by sixilx
Im sure many of the DAoC players that post here remember radar well from DAoC's days. Is there any similar program in the works for WoW? I could see it being pretty fun for world pvp.
Posted: June 21st, 2007, 9:31 am
by Tault_admin
The big problem with wow is warden. Getting a very detailed rootkit to get around it is the problem.
Posted: June 21st, 2007, 11:15 am
by darksabre90
I know they have programs that get around Warden. Glider does it and I have seen several others do it. I have not seen any radars or something of that sort though.
Posted: June 21st, 2007, 2:05 pm
by sixilx
ah man, I hope one comes around sooner or later. Id probably even pay for it if it was well done with good security features.
Posted: June 22nd, 2007, 5:51 pm
by Tault_admin
WEll thats the thing with glider as well most people are getting banned. Blizzard will detect glider ban alot of people, then they will patch. Sorta defeats the purpose.
Anyone seen this radar hack?
Posted: July 5th, 2007, 12:54 pm
by timbis
Here is a link for some radar program for wow.....afraid to even
touch it myself. Anyone else seen or know about this one?...most
likely bs or an account hack.
Register to unlock hidden link
Posted: July 5th, 2007, 3:19 pm
by tault_pohyu
i'm going to safely say that is probably a virus/spyware/keylogger. If you are so desperate that you would want to try it. I'm not going to stop you. However, please, do be aware, that I am not responsible for what you put on your computer

Re: Anyone seen this radar hack?
Posted: July 5th, 2007, 7:43 pm
by kourath
timbis wrote:Here is a link for some radar program for wow.....afraid to even
touch it myself. Anyone else seen or know about this one?...most
likely bs or an account hack.
Register to unlock hidden link
Register to unlock hidden link
Code: Register to unlock hidden link
File: WoWRadar.1.2.2037.zip
Status:
OK
MD5: 4cf802cd7de73b92047a9ad85c6fcfd8
Packers detected:
-
Bit9 reports: File not found
Scanner results
Scan taken on 06 Jul 2007 03:06:14 (GMT)
A-Squared
Found nothing
AntiVir
Found nothing
ArcaVir
Found nothing
Avast
Found nothing
AVG Antivirus
Found nothing
BitDefender
Found nothing
ClamAV
Found nothing
Dr.Web
Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus
Found nothing
F-Secure Anti-Virus
Found nothing
Fortinet
Found nothing
Kaspersky Anti-Virus
Found nothing
NOD32
Found nothing
Norman Virus Control
Found nothing
Panda Antivirus
Found nothing
Rising Antivirus
Found nothing
Sophos Antivirus
Found nothing
VirusBuster
Found nothing
VBA32
Found nothing
looks clean, surprisingly. Take into consideration that it may be packed full of custom malware. Anyone want to risk it?