Post Reply Home » Forums » MMO Forums » World of Warcraft » World of Warcraft General Discussions

powerleveling? : World of Warcraft General Discussions

Posted: May 26th, 2006
squall516
What is the cheapest site for PL? ty
Posted: May 26th, 2006
rabidsoccerball
Try powerlevelingspecialists.com it's a really good place, fast and trustworthy.
Posted: June 2nd, 2006
doblinitus
I would also suggest going on a site like ebay where there are literally hundreds of powerleveling ads just search wow powerleveling
Posted: June 6th, 2006
zackiras20
power leveling is fun for an alt, but it messes you up with a main, u go from 30-60, and dont kno were the best place to go is
Posted: June 16th, 2006
User avatar
Total Posts:748 Joined:2005
Actually if you did get PLed on a main char the game might be kinda fun if all u did was PVP. Im not doin that cuz its too expensive and I want to lvl by myself but it could be kinda cool to be an instant 60
Posted: June 16th, 2006
gernig
hmm thats cool i think i'll try it out
Posted: June 16th, 2006
User avatar
Total Posts:728 Joined:2005
~ I can PL -- PM me

_________________
Register to unlock hidden link

Register to unlock hidden image
Posted: June 24th, 2006
User avatar
Total Posts:673 Joined:2006
Ppl wjho powerlevel a class they have never played 1-60 are soo cool! They cant do anything right since they havent gone through the leveling process and trie everything out =)

If im going to powerlevel it will be one class ive already played to 60

_________________
Register to unlock hidden image
Posted: June 24th, 2006
jasonwilks
Why not just play the game to 60? I noticed I had more fun on my way to 60 than being 60.
Posted: June 29th, 2006
shibby888
why would you want someone else to do it when you can do it your self
Posted: June 29th, 2006
User avatar
Total Posts:728 Joined:2005
If I wasn't going on Vacation for a month, I would start more PL, such as I would PL any class. but different classe's cost a little more than another..
Here's how I would do it. You make a brand new account, or exsisting account, Tell me username - password - Server realm, Alliance / Horde Class - and you can pick your name, but thats from a new lvl 1 - 60 or what ever level you wanted to end at. I also include a Epic mount with the purchase, so when your 60 you will get an epic mount, and 100gold. When I get back, I will be able to do this, so if anyone needs anything like this, Fatstuff is your guy! ;)

_________________
Register to unlock hidden link

Register to unlock hidden image
Posted: June 30th, 2006
shibby888
fatstuffnut wrote:If I wasn't going on Vacation for a month, I would start more PL, such as I would PL any class. but different classe's cost a little more than another..
Here's how I would do it. You make a brand new account, or exsisting account, Tell me username - password - Server realm, Alliance / Horde Class - and you can pick your name, but thats from a new lvl 1 - 60 or what ever level you wanted to end at. I also include a Epic mount with the purchase, so when your 60 you will get an epic mount, and 100gold. When I get back, I will be able to do this, so if anyone needs anything like this, Fatstuff is your guy! ;)

do you also do euro servers?
Posted: June 30th, 2006
User avatar
Total Posts:728 Joined:2005
I dont have a copy for WoW euro... unless you would give me an copy than I could. but right now I cant. Sorry.

_________________
Register to unlock hidden link

Register to unlock hidden image
Posted: June 30th, 2006
shibby888
thanks anyways but how would i be able to give it to you?
Posted: June 30th, 2006
User avatar
Total Posts:728 Joined:2005
My friend said that you might be able to upload it at Filefront or rapidshare, but i have no idea..

_________________
Register to unlock hidden link

Register to unlock hidden image
Ready to join the community? Click here and see all of the benefits!
blue large dotWho is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 109 guests
Post Reply