Locked Home » Forums » Legacy & Archived » Archived Content » Rising Force Online » RFO Confirmed Exploits, Guides, and Macros

RFO Hacks - Double Damage for all job/all races : RFO Confirmed Exploits, Guides, and Macros

Posted: July 9th, 2008
User avatar
Total Posts:2313 Joined:2004
I dont have time to give tut for leecers here, just for pro CE only
so I give a clue

scan your weapon, and change the weapon type 06 (weapon) to 08 (cape) 09 (Ring) 0A (Amulet)
equip your weapon and equip at hands, (use hotswap with your ring/amulet)

dont believe?? prove it!!

hit any mobs with your normal weapon, see the damage
then equip your other 'weapon' at cape/amulet/or ring, see the different

i guest its work for another equip such as shoes (with mercy talic)
and shield, i didnt try it yet, gimme some report with other equip willyaa

NB : MUST USE WEAPON WITH SPECIAL EFFECT
ex. strength, soul, vampire, smart...etc

_________________
I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR MY INFO.

I am a member of a exploit guild and post it here because i like this site and want to help it.

Register to unlock hidden image
Ready to join the community? Click here and see all of the benefits!
blue large dotWho is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests