taultunleashed logo2Moons Bots - TzPhQy Bot v1.8 With Detailed User Guide : Dekaron Bots Hacks | 2Moons Bots Hacks
newtopic  postreply
 [ 47 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
blue large dot

2Moons Bots - TzPhQy Bot v1.8 With Detailed User Guide : Dekaron Bots Hacks | 2Moons Bots Hacks

Posted: May 29th, 2008, 9:32 am

tault_Broden

Total Posts: 2313
tault_Broden's Reps: 159
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
--------------------------------------------------------
29.09.2008 updated to v1.81
--------------------------------------------------------

+ Updated to work with latest game version
+ Updated items data (Added mavrics,etc....)
+ Updated experience table

Oookay, this is an attempted guide at the 3.0.4 bot. I just started using it today, so bear with me i'm trying my best -.-

First of all, you have to enter your username and password into this bot. So if you don't trust it, then just don't use it.

Start off by opening the bot of course. Choose your server. Then enter in your User ID and your password. Then type in the name of the character you want to bot with. Make sure its spelled EXACTLY right. then choose your channel, and click login.

~Remember : You don't need to have your 2moons game open. This bot is CLIENTLESS!!!~

Next, go to the Map tab. I started off with North Ares, because for some reason i couldn't get Braiken to work. If you can figure it out, great. But i sure as hell couldn't. So choose the map you want to go to. Then click "Add" Check the box that says Show All Monsters. Then select the monsters that are in the map. Priority is the monsters that you go for first. Normal is the monsters that you go for at random. Abandon is the monsters your avoiding.
After that, click on the button on the lower left corner that says show map. Click the area that you want your bot to go to and click Add.

Ok, btw, don't set any skills. The skills are buggy and will get you auto banned. leave them the way they are.

Ok, next go to the Potions/skills tab. Medicine 1,2,3 regards to the slot your potions are in (F1, F2, F3) beside it is the amount of HP you have when the bot will use it. IDK what the next 2 groups of things below it are so just leave those alone lol.

Next go to the Items tab.

Little Hint --- Pick : Pick up ; Sell : Sell to NPC ; Save : Keep the item in your inventory

So just checkmark all the items according to what you desire =P

Leave the Party/Attribute alone. as a bot, partying isnt a good thing.

Leave the Other tab alone too unless you trust it. I don't trust bots with my good items..

Next go to Profile Setting. This is the last part i'm going to talk about.

Before you save, set what your bot will do if it encounters a GM. I set it to auto log out just to be safe -.- Next, enter the name that you want your settings to be. Then, click save.

Next go back to General and you should be all set =) Remember, North Ares is the only map i've used so don't sit here and flame me if i !@#$%^&* up.

--------------------BOT INFO-----------------------

Tested and working for the new patch.

Enter the account you want to log in with, character name make sure you use the same caps. Make sure the character has NO items in his personal shop. Most things are self explanitory.

Once you have logged in, the chat window will show it. Remember, this is a CLIENTLESS bot, meaning you dont have to be on 2 moons for it to work. Also note that you cannot run 2 moons while the bot is active, however you can run the bot AFTER opening 2 moons. Click map, set the points you wish to walk to, then click all monsters,select the monsters you wish to attack, set the priority, click item, set which items you want to pick or sell, pick the NPC name to auto sell to. Once you finished all of that you can save your prefrences in the profile settings, some are premade although they are very spcific.

If you can't even understand this then just don't bot.

P.S Skills are bugged at the moment and you will most likely get a few hours autoban if you mess around with skill settings.

Remember...... Read what the tabs on the program are.... if it says warehouse... IT OBVIOUSLY MEANS STORAGE

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I am a member of a exploit guild and post it here because i like this site and want to help it.

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Posted: June 3rd, 2008, 10:00 am

anonymousm
anonymousm's Reps:
im guessing this is the new !@#$%^&* bot right?

Posted: June 3rd, 2008, 9:05 pm

haxxus
haxxus's Reps:
Seems 3.0.5 is out . is it patched? will a new update be made to the Bot?

Posted: June 4th, 2008, 6:55 am

disposition96
disposition96's Reps:
I wouldn't mind knowing if this will update for 3.0.5 either. :)

Regards,

Posted: June 4th, 2008, 6:25 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Updates for bots take a few days normally id just wait.

Posted: June 11th, 2008, 5:30 am

haxxus
haxxus's Reps:
this was a good bot , all the other ones i find crash to mush , i hope an update is made for 3.0.5

Posted: June 11th, 2008, 3:03 pm

ghostofhell
ghostofhell's Reps:
omg this bmr.rar stuff is !@#$%^&* ive tried downloading it and bots i use are nothing like this 1 its just a file and i dont know how to use it

Posted: June 11th, 2008, 3:07 pm

ghostofhell
ghostofhell's Reps:
not to mention i cant open it
SEND ME THE REAL BOT PLEASE

Posted: June 11th, 2008, 6:47 pm

disposition96
disposition96's Reps:
This one is updated version of the same bot, I've been using it for a week to test, I haven't been logged and I'm running a level 55 Summoner.

http://rapidshare.com/files/121828686/2 ... __BMR_.rar

Regards,

Posted: June 12th, 2008, 3:06 pm

nights6464
nights6464's Reps:
Can you use spells and magic on this version.

Posted: June 13th, 2008, 6:08 pm

death91234
death91234's Reps:
can we play on the bot character?nvm i anwsered my own ?
but it wont login

Posted: June 18th, 2008, 10:53 am

haxxus
haxxus's Reps:
is TzPhqy 1.7 still working? because now after the new GameGuard update when i connect with the bot it disconnects.

Posted: June 18th, 2008, 3:59 pm

anonymousm
anonymousm's Reps:
no bots or 3rd party programs are working right now

just lettin u guys knw

Posted: July 1st, 2008, 3:40 pm

676767's Reps:
ive downloaded the 1.7v and i unpack it and i have vista so i change the compatibility to xp and run as admin and the thing does nothing what is it supoosed to or does it only run on xp exclusively

Posted: July 5th, 2008, 8:17 pm

soccerland
soccerland's Reps:
has anybody downloaded the bot recently and does it have any viruses or anything like that on it? Also is there a way to scan the file before i download it?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online